+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Good morning guys, did anyone get his PR card in the Mail why the confirmation portal is still on review? Days after getting my eCoPR, my portal is still on review. I am just wondering if i can get my PR Card while still on review

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Good morning guys, did anyone get his PR card in the Mail why the confirmation portal is still on review? Days after getting my eCoPR, my portal is still on review. I am just wondering if i can get my PR Card while still on review
I heard a couple of cases having same instances where Card was received but profile was still in review. However, after 2-3 days it was closed and accepted.

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi,
Today I have received an email for the PR confirmation portal but I have realized that I have already created an account a few months before by mistake in the PR confirmation portal with my email. What should I do now? I am worried.
I have already replied to the email with required information such as UCI number, date of entry, date of last entry to Canada and opted for option A.
Update guys: Yes they have updated my credentials in the system and I haven't received any second email. Thought to share with you.

Reactions: szzyp

Joy dc

Jul 23, 2021
Hi All,

AOR - Nov 4, 2020
Case Processing Center: Ottawa
Passed all stages : May 12, 2021
First email asking for details: Friday May 18, responded same day
Second email (credentails to PR confirmation Portal): updated In Canada Declaration, Address and Photo upload on the same day.
Emailed through MP on June 9, 2021: They got update from IRCC saying everything is completed, they just have to wait till it gets confirmed.

We are still waiting for the "In-Canada Declaration" to get accepted.

Is there a way we can mail them asking for update or expedite this process ? I called IRCC almost 5-6 times, they said everything is done and i just have to wait. Is anyone in the same situation. Kindly help. Its already 2 months now and its really frustrating.
Hi, did u got ecopr yet?
Ive been waiting for over a month now too for my ecopr :(

saadkhan00

Jul 11, 2021
Hi All,

Anyone knows how much time it takes to receive the PR card after the address and photo are approved. I got an status update email last Friday and my portal account now says "Case Closed & Accepted" ???

Reactions: Mfoniso Urua

ece*

Mar 18, 2021
1. First Email-asking for information - June 14
2. Second email-Received log in details for the portal - June 15
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 16
4. ECOPR - Still waiting as of August 2
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
Is there anyone in a similar situation as me? I uploaded my declaration and address/pictures to the portal on June 16 and 6 weeks later I still have not received my e-COPR. When I log into the portal it shows my declaration as "Submitted to IRCC" and the picture and address shows as "In review with IRCC" Does anyone know if this is how it should be?
I am getting abit worried as I haven't heard anything in 6 weeks now, and alot of people seem to be getting their COPR withing 2-4 weeks of declaration

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 16
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
Is there anyone in a similar situation as me? I uploaded my declaration and address/pictures to the portal on June 16 and 6 weeks later I still have not received my e-COPR. When I log into the portal it shows my declaration as "Submitted to IRCC" and the picture and address shows as "In review with IRCC" Does anyone know if this is how it should be?
I am getting abit worried as I haven't heard anything in 6 weeks now, and alot of people seem to be getting their COPR withing 2-4 weeks of declaration
Hello,

We have almost same timeline. I got ecopr a week ago only. I received first email on June 18th. Very hard indeed to understand why some got ecopr in 1 day while others have to wait weeks.... There is absolutely nothing to do, trust me. You just need to wait....

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hello,

We have almost same timeline. I got ecopr a week ago only. I received first email on June 18th. Very hard indeed to understand why some got ecopr in 1 day while others have to wait weeks.... There is absolutely nothing to do, trust me. You just need to wait....
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
Wait is the keyword here. It is very much annoying to keep waiting. It look endless but it will surely come to pass.

Reactions: szzyp and miguelca

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
waiting since june 23rd-OSC VLU

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hi All,

Anyone knows how much time it takes to receive the PR card after the address and photo are approved. I got an status update email last Friday and my portal account now says "Case Closed & Accepted" ???
Don't worry it should be there in your mailbox in a day or two its a long weekend so Postal deliveries are not working. I got update on Thu and waiting to get it in my mailbox... so just a matter of 1-2 days

LRE.2021

Jan 26, 2021
On July 12, we received the email for portal and replied the same day. My 2 dependents got their credentials, but I did not for myself (I am the main applicant). I am worried, someone experienced the same? Appreciate if someone can reply.