+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Abhis2213

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
AOR April 11,

Hello Guys,

Got portal email yesterday and also the credentials email, address and photo uploaded yesterday itself.

Received E-COPR today!

Do I need to do anything from my end for PR card?
From which office did you get it? Portal Email?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
Once you respond to the first email, the second will come either same day, next day or the other. Then follow the instructions by uploading you passport photo, and address. When that is done, expect your eCoPR anytime ranging from 2 days to one month in most cases. When that is gotten, the PR Card will follow.
I'm waiting more than 35 days

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hi,
Today I have received an email for the PR confirmation portal but I have realized that I have already created an account a few months before by mistake in the PR confirmation portal with my email. What should I do now? I am worried.
I have already replied to the email with required information such as UCI number, date of entry, date of last entry to Canada and opted for option A.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Hi,
Today I have received an email for the PR confirmation portal but I have realized that I have already created an account a few months before by mistake in the PR confirmation portal with my email. What should I do now? I am worried.
I have already replied to the email with required information such as UCI number, date of entry, date of last entry to Canada and opted for option A.
Wait till Monday and call them

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi,
Try login in… some members on the forum have claimed they have found their info already loaded

Reactions: Kaptaan

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi,
Hello
No need to worry, same thing happened with me. If you have dependents then please reply on the same email with ur and ur spouse’s details otherwise they ask you again and it will take one week almost to get reply from them. So, make sure you give them same email id for both u.

How they had asked me :
Subject of email was :- incomplete information required

what to do next :

click on reply and give us your personal email mail address ( means yours) if opting A

then copy and paste the template they have provided in the email and fill in the information of yours and dependent.

name:
UCI:
Email address:
Original Date of entry :
Last date of entry:
Last entered in Canada( port of entry):

same thing for your spouse but in same email and write in bracket( spouse)

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello
No need to worry, same thing happened with me. If you have dependents then please reply on the same email with ur and ur spouse’s details otherwise they ask you again and it will take one week almost to get reply from them. So, make sure you give them same email id for both of u.

How they had asked me :

what to do next :

click on reply and give us your personal email address ( means yours) if opting A

then copy and paste the template they have provided in the email and fill in the information of yours and dependent.

name:
UCI:
Email address:
Original Date of entry :
Last date of entry:

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Try login in… some members on the forum have claimed they have found their info already loaded
Hello
No need to worry, same thing happened with me. If you have dependents then please reply on the same email with ur and ur spouse’s details otherwise they ask you again and it will take one week almost to get reply from them. So, make sure you give them same email id for both of u.

How they had asked me :

what to do next :

click on reply and give us your personal email address ( means yours) if opting A

name:
UCI:
Email address:
Original Date of entry :
Last date of entry:

Reactions: Kaptaan

Kaptaan

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Hello

How they had asked me :

what to do next :

name:
UCI:
Email address:
Original Date of entry :
Last date of entry:

Thank you. I was very much worried. Now I can sleep well. God bless you