+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

team13

Jan 13, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 15th
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 24th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 24th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? July 9th
5. What is the VO? VLU
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 23rd

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? June 15th
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? June 24th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? June 24th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? July 9th
5. What is the VO? VLU
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? July 23rd
Congrats i am waiting 27 jun still 2nd email

cad0420

Oct 8, 2020
When you reply the 1st email so the attached pdf is also present or only the message ???because mine showed only the message not the pdf
That it so weird. Yes, mine is with the pdf. But I’m not the same program as you guys. I’m a family sponsorship applicant. I’m just lurking in this thread to see the process of the new PR conformation portal because I haven’t received my CoPR after 2 week after uploaded my photo.

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 25, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 25, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 25, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Ottawa
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? July 25, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? July 25, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? July 25, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Pending
5. What is the VO? Ottawa
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Pending
Did you receive the emails on Sunday? IRCC working on Sunday also?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Ohh..that’s good. And how do you know your vo as Ottawa. Is email having signature from Ottawa office?
I'm not actually sure if my current VO is Ottawa, but my PR application was being processed there at least until I got my last GCMS notes. It could have been transferred to another VO afterwards, but I dont have this information yet.

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I'm not actually sure if my current VO is Ottawa, but my PR application was being processed there at least until I got my last GCMS notes. It could have been transferred to another VO afterwards, but I dont have this information yet.
ok..if you receive signature as Virtual landing unit, mostly Ottawa. otherwise, you can see specific VO office details.

sarshar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-04-2021
Med's Done....
06-05-2021
My wife and I got our eCoPR on July 3rd and applied for SIN the same day online.
She got hers in mail last week, mine is still under review despite I am the principal applicant and when I went to service Canada in person and called them multiple times, the answer is they cannot validate my document! and I have to wait another 20 business days prior to calling them next time.
They say they cannot even cancel my online application that I can apply in person.
Everytime I call the number they say all they can do is change the status of my application from normal to urgent but it apparently doesn't remain urgent next time I call.
Has anybody experienced such an inextricable situation?