+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
how can you check PR card application? can you please share? is it in the same portal where you upload photo and address?
Yes its the same portal once your Photo and address is approved you should receive PR card in a week. Currently it must be in review..

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Did you get ur 2nd email?
Not received yet, waiting for the 2nd email. I just need the COPR in paper. The card can arrive in one year if IRCC wants I dont care, but just the freaking COPR to get my new SIN and change employer.

Last edited:

Moosed

Jul 22, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
June 23, 2021
2. When did you send email for log in credentials?
June 23, 2021
3. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 26, 2021
4. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 27, 2021
5. When did you receive ECOPR?
Not yet
6. What is the VO?
No idea. I don't see this anywhere and do not see it in the email signature
7. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Not yet

My declaration of presence in Canada was accepted a few weeks ago. I was thinking I'd get eCoPR at that point, but I haven't. There is a message on the portal saying "Once your declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your eCoPR in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent resident status, your eCoPR will not be available for download."

I don't really know what to make of this since I don't see an option for download and I do not have proof of permanent resident status.

Is this normal or does anyone have any suggestions?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
June 23, 2021
2. When did you send email for log in credentials?
June 23, 2021
3. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
June 26, 2021
4. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
June 27, 2021
5. When did you receive ECOPR?
Not yet
6. What is the VO?
No idea. I don't see this anywhere and do not see it in the email signature
7. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Not yet

My declaration of presence in Canada was accepted a few weeks ago. I was thinking I'd get eCoPR at that point, but I haven't. There is a message on the portal saying "Once your declaration of your presence in Canada has been accepted, you will be able to download your eCoPR in this portal. If you have previously been landed and already have your proof of permanent resident status, your eCoPR will not be available for download."

I don't really know what to make of this since I don't see an option for download and I do not have proof of permanent resident status.

Is this normal or does anyone have any suggestions?
Don’t panic IRCC don’t follow whatever they write themselves. Usually declaration is accepted right away or in a day or two when you submit your details. People are waiting since last week of May as well for their ecopr.

Some lucky fellows receive their eCopr in couple of days but some need to wait for it for almost 40-50 days. Time will come for you too, just be patient.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
IRCC told me that everything was ok with my daughter eCOPR and tell me it should be a technical issue. They send me an email with the following note: ‘If you require technical support, please send an email to IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I did but not response yet
Any update for your daughter’s ecopr ? I’m still struggling to get mine.

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
Hi,everyone,my husband got rejected 2 times because of the photo,I have a question here,when we scanned it with our scanner,it will ask in which size(4x6,5x7,8x10,Large,A4),automatically in JPEG format already,so I wanna know how you guys upload the picture,and what size should I choose to scan it,thanks so much.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Good morning guys,
What happens to OSC? Is taking a long time. My application was approved on Jun 2nd, and an email was sent but I did not receive it, neither my consultant. After several emails and calls they resent the email on July 8th which I replied right away but still not 2nd email yet.
How did you know your application was approved? Did they send you an email or official letter?

Karthikkeyan

Mar 31, 2021
Hi,
I have a question regarding eCoPR. I was working in Canada on a closed work permit and I recently got my eCoPR on July 07. I'm waiting for my PR Card in the mail. I got my new SIN number yesterday.

Given that I have my eCoPR and SIN number, can I change my job If I get a good offer from other employers?

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi,
I have a question regarding eCoPR. I was working in Canada on a closed work permit and I recently got my eCoPR on July 07. I'm waiting for my PR Card in the mail. I got my new SIN number yesterday.

Given that I have my eCoPR and SIN number, can I change my job If I get a good offer from other employers?
Yes you are now free to work anywhere?

Reactions: Karthikkeyan