navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Hey guys, I have a question.. i am currently not in Canada and on the PR confirmation portal can I say that I am currently not in Canada? Can this impact my COPR?

nirajparihar

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question.. i am currently not in Canada and on the PR confirmation portal can I say that I am currently not in Canada? Can this impact my COPR?
This might hold off your PR Card as they need your Canada address so could hold your progress. I believe they have defined a set of instructions if you are not in Canada through web form.

frankypfan

Nov 27, 2020
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
July 13, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
July 14, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
July 14, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
July 21, 2021
5. What is the VO?
Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Still waiting........................................................
Just got COPR today

Reactions: Harry_12378

Arry2019

Jun 8, 2019
1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
July 4th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
July 6th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
July 6th
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
Still waiting.......
5. What is the VO?
Ottawa

genesis2024

Jul 21, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 8 Jul
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 20 Jul
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 20 Jul
4. When did you receive ECOPR? 21 Jul
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? not yet

sahiladg

May 11, 2021
Portal email: 14 july
Credential email: 15 july
Address and photo uploaded: 17th july
Ecopr- waiting...
ok, seems you have received copr in a week. i am looking for whose copr took more than a week or more. it appears to be people are getting their copr within a week after portal confirmation or taking longer...which am trying to find timelines on that.
I confirmed my presence in canada on July 13 and still no copr received.
Same situation, got portal email on 14th July from VO Etobicoke, and still waiting

carlosmfr

Star Member
Jan 6, 2017
Good morning guys,
What happens to OSC? Is taking a long time. My application was approved on Jun 2nd, and an email was sent but I did not receive it, neither my consultant. After several emails and calls they resent the email on July 8th which I replied right away but still not 2nd email yet.

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Did you get ur 2nd email?
Good morning guys,
What happens to OSC? Is taking a long time. My application was approved on Jun 2nd, and an email was sent but I did not receive it, neither my consultant. After several emails and calls they resent the email on July 8th which I replied right away but still not 2nd email yet.

Deep611

Star Member
Jun 25, 2021
Send your reply email again, then they will reply you the credentials almost immediately.
When you reply the 1st email so the attached pdf is also present or only the message ???because mine showed only the message not the pdf