Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
Which is your primary and secondary Visa office? Which visa office sent you portal email?
I applied inland under the common-law partner in Canada class so my only office is CPC- Mississauga.
an agent did say that my file could’ve been transferred to IRCC Vancouver for the eCOPR but then on the next call, another agent said no it’s still at CPC-M.

Portal email was sent by OSC-Ottawa

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
almost always yes! Did you get DM on your file as well on eCAS?
How much time they take to give portal email or direct copr in gc key account after passing security? A friend's friend passed the security whose AR was June-2020 but haven't got DM or any portal email yet.

Majima

Star Member
May 21, 2021
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-09-2020
How much time they take to give portal email or direct copr in gc key account after passing security? A friend's friend passed the security whose AR was June-2020 but haven't got DM or any portal email yet.
Not sure, I guess it depends on each individual case and it’s merits.
I got medical passed, DM & portal invite same day. But portal credentials took another 5 days.

Dec 23, 2018
Hi,
I have received an email on 15th June (a week ago) with an attached letter for PR Confirmation Portal Etobicoke, and have been asked to reply back the email to IRCC Client Portal along with the credentials like Name, UCI, Email, Date of Last Entered etc. to provide the link.

I have replied back to email on the same day and provided the information of the person only to whom we sponsored, however, I did not receive any email yet along with the link. I need to ask generally how much time it will take them to send back the email with the link to upload photo and other details.

Appreciate your responses!!!
14days