+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
CEC, inland. Processing started on October 1st. All sections are completed since January 12th. Still NO portal 1 till today! Almost 4 months from all completed have passed. Anybody else in such situation?
Primary office - CPC-Ottawa.

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
CEC, inland. Processing started on October 1st. All sections are completed since January 12th. Still NO portal 1 till today! Almost 4 months from all completed have passed. Anybody else in such situation?
Hello, if I were you, I'd call IRCC immediately. I could not find the number, but if you browse on previous messages, you'll find. I read about someone who was under a similar situation, and the agent realized it was a mistake and processed their documentation rightaway. Hope you can make it!

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
Hello, if I were you, I'd call IRCC immediately. I could not find the number, but if you browse on previous messages, you'll find. I read about someone who was under a similar situation, and the agent realized it was a mistake and processed their documentation rightaway. Hope you can make it!
I called them a million times. I also raised many webforms and even contacted MP. All of these gave a zero result. Every time I got a standardized useless response. That's really sad. I believe my life became a few years shorter because of all the stress this situation caused me.

• Wow
Reactions: luizesc and ELCR

VictoriaAi

Dec 12, 2023
Oh, and I also ordered GCMS notes 3 times, they are all identical. The latest note was when MP asked IRCC about the status of my application and before that the latest update was on January 12 (the day when everything became completed).

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Oh, and I also ordered GCMS notes 3 times, they are all identical. The latest note was when MP asked IRCC about the status of my application and before that the latest update was on January 12 (the day when everything became completed).
I had the same issue mine was completed in November 2023 but did not get any update until April 2024. I called but no help.

BAUU

Apr 12, 2024
Hii i am also in same situation. Everything completed on march 14 2024.still no p1.i called ircc few times, they just suggest to wait.