Sep 30, 2021
Hello, here are my dates:

AOR - Feb/13/2024
PAL - Mar/05/2024
Portal 1 - Apr/05/2024
Portal 2 - Not received yet
COPR Expiry - Never got it at the tracker
eCOPR - Not yet received

My question: The tracker never showed both my background verification as complete, as well as the COPR expiration. Do you think the fact I got Portal 1 already gives me the message that all is done and they just forgot to upload the information properly? Another question, for my family of 4, only 3 got the Portal 1 letter. My consultant said it was some sort of glitch and that I should be considered included, as eventually the email will come up. Thanks for commenting, if anyone has been in a similar situation. Cheers!
Tracker is inaccurate and doesn’t get updated at times. Many here have got eCOPR but their tracker says still in progress. So no need to worry about that.
Yes Portal 1 email means your application is approved in principle.
What is the age of the 4th family member who didn’t receive the letter?

Reactions: ELCR

VSPNP

Apr 15, 2024
Hello, here are my dates:

AOR - Feb/13/2024
PAL - Mar/05/2024
Portal 1 - Apr/05/2024
Portal 2 - Not received yet
COPR Expiry - Never got it at the tracker
eCOPR - Not yet received

My question: The tracker never showed both my background verification as complete, as well as the COPR expiration. Do you think the fact I got Portal 1 already gives me the message that all is done and they just forgot to upload the information properly? Another question, for my family of 4, only 3 got the Portal 1 letter. My consultant said it was some sort of glitch and that I should be considered included, as eventually the email will come up. Thanks for commenting, if anyone has been in a similar situation. Cheers!
What message does your COPR show on tracker.

rajilrs

Apr 16, 2024
Hurray! Got the eCOPR, guys!

The journey to become a PR is completed today, and the New Journey Begins! :)

Can't thank you all enough for providing support in this journey throughout. Hope you all sail through this soon, too! Cheers!
what is your timeline?

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
Tracker is inaccurate and doesn’t get updated at times. Many here have got eCOPR but their tracker says still in progress. So no need to worry about that.
Yes Portal 1 email means your application is approved in principle.
What is the age of the 4th family member who didn’t receive the letter?
Thanks for the info. My age is 49 and the process was all done under my wife, as she's the one who came as a student. I just work.

soul_seeker

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for the info. My age is 49 and the process was all done under my wife, as she's the one who came as a student. I just work.
Okay, in cases of minor their parents get the letter i guess. But in your case if you yourself haven’t received it may be you should call them. Also do send your information as well in the P1 reply.

chrispybox

Nov 14, 2023
Hey everyone i recieved the ECOPR today but did not recive the 2nd email. it says it states the next steps so did anyone who recived ECOPR today get the 2nd email?
Don't stress it. It took me quite a few hours to get the follow up email. I got my eCOPR first thing on Friday (like 6AM PST) last week and then the follow up was just after noon (PST again) :)

Reactions: SamDam and ELCR

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
Okay, in cases of minor their parents get the letter i guess. But in your case if you yourself haven’t received it may be you should call them. Also do send your information as well in the P1 reply.
I have a buddy who also didn't get his Portal 1 email, but his kid and wife did. He sent the email with the information to the IRCC including himself. When he got the eCOPR later on, he got his Portal 1 along. Weird. Good to hear from you guys' experiences, as this brings my anxiety down a bit. :)

Reactions: soul_seeker

ELCR

Apr 25, 2024
Don't stress it. It took me quite a few hours to get the follow up email. I got my eCOPR first thing on Friday (like 6AM PST) last week and then the follow up was just after noon (PST again) :)
Thank you! I've been looking for this phone number in case I need to call. My VO is Montreal. Any tips on how to get this number? Just so I keep my sanity intact :)

kkincanada

Star Member
Nov 10, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
19-09-2023
AOR Received.
12-10-2023
I received these two emails:

First: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download ( For all Applicants)
Second: Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! (Single email only). Is this the second email you're talking about?

If anything else is expected, please let me know.

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
It is getting stressful day by day. I was hoping to receive P2 yesterday . No email as of now :(
If it helps I just called IRCC and the agent said if I dont get p2 by end of this month you can call them and they can put a note to receive it faster. I got p1 on 8th April Montreal VO. And if you received it last month then you should call and they might be able to do something.