+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Bovy

Apr 12, 2024
Hi guys!

I've got my P1 on March5, replied on the same day, still nop P2. Multiple calls, KAI method didn't help at all. Is anyone else who's been waiting for so long?

rahisp81

Apr 11, 2024
Hi guys!

I've got my P1 on March5, replied on the same day, still nop P2. Multiple calls, KAI method didn't help at all. Is anyone else who's been waiting for so long?
Not that long, but I seen someone got their P1 on March 20th and got their P2 today. I had received and replied on March 18th but no P2 as of today. Lets see next week
What do they tell you on calls?

Reactions: anonymouslycute

Bovy

Apr 12, 2024
Not that long, but I seen someone got their P1 on March 20th and got their P2 today. I had received and replied on March 18th but no P2 as of today. Lets see next week
What do they tell you on calls?
They say there's no timeline for P2 email and wait patiently. Nothing they can do, the exception is score expiry date, if it close they may do something.

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
HEY ALL . Below my timeline . I would appreciate if admin could add it to excel sheet
AOR Sept 1 , 2023
Did my medical - Jan 29
P1 : March 4
P2 March 8 .

Is it confirmed that the ecorp exp. is the day you did your medical ? I have a representative and she can't get this information .

Any light at the end of the tunnel ? It's been 35 days now .!! :(

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
HEY ALL . Below my timeline . I would appreciate if admin could add it to excel sheet
AOR Sept 1 , 2023
Did my medical - Jan 29
P1 : March 4
P2 March 8 .

Is it confirmed that the ecorp exp. is the day you did your medical ? I have a representative and she can't get this information .

Any light at the end of the tunnel ? It's been 35 days now .!! :(
Montreal?

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
I have a lawyer and he is telling me that he doesn't have this information . Not sure how ?!
You can call IRCC and ask them what the expiry date for your ecopr is. I guess it’s feb 2025 so you should get your ecopr within 1 or 2 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: hope909

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I have a lawyer and he is telling me that he doesn't have this information . Not sure how ?!
My lawyer also said the same thing. I think unless your lawyer has specifically registerd for the PR tracker they dont have access to that info on their representative portal. And if you have a representative I don't think you can register for the tracker yourself

hope909

Sep 29, 2022
Yeah . Same here . Tracker doesn't work . I will call them on Monday . We have similar timelines . I did the medical on Jan 29 and the clinic send the results to IRCC on Feb 4 .

My lawyer also said the same thing. I think unless your lawyer has specifically registerd for the PR tracker they dont have access to that info on their representative portal. And if you have a representative I don't think you can register for the tracker yourself

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Yeah . Same here . Tracker doesn't work . I will call them on Monday . We have similar timelines . I did the medical on Jan 29 and the clinic send the results to IRCC on Feb 4 .
I called IRCC and my expiry is Feb 4 so maybe yours is Feb 2. You probably will get ecopr next week

nkscorpion

Apr 13, 2024
Hey Guys,

FD on March 20 & everything in the tracker has been completed since March 21 & COPR details are also in the tracker.

I haven't received my P1 as of yet.

My AOR is 10 Jan
PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa

Is someone in a similar situation?