+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
I have been following this thread for quite a while now. but I just now registered in the website to thank @8343fries and @Carrot__ your efforts are really appreciated! your analysis is really providing great support for people in such frustrating times.

I will let you know guys know here when I receive any update.
Indeed! I also appreciate both. The updates in the sheet are real quick. :cool: @Carrot__ @8343fries

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
They should have an option for urgent processing of Applications for an additional $500-$1000. This will reduce people's anxiety and help manage staff shortages :p
I feel even if they just were more transparent it would help! I find i am less anxious when I know what is going on. My process has been going on since 2021 and in that time they have lost my application once and put me in the wrong immigration stream two times, and the whole time I had to fight to get answers to what was going on!

I think when I become a PR I will make a proposal on how to use data and automations to share information with people so they are more aware of what is happening. it will save the government money too because less anxious people will call every day.

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
I feel even if they just were more transparent it would help! I find i am less anxious when I know what is going on. My process has been going on since 2021 and in that time they have lost my application once and put me in the wrong immigration stream two times, and the whole time I had to fight to get answers to what was going on!

I think when I become a PR I will make a proposal on how to use data and automations to share information with people so they are more aware of what is happening. it will save the government money too because less anxious people will call every day.
I feel you! But on the other hand in my case, I got a closed WP after PGWP and had to leave my high-paying IT job and do the survival-type job right now, considering all the expenses it's really hard. At least e-CoPR makes us free to work even when everything is done in the application. Applying for BOWP doesn't make any sense rn as it will take another 3 months for approval.

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
I feel you! But on the other hand in my case, I got a closed WP after PGWP and had to leave my high-paying IT job and do the survival-type job right now, considering all the expenses it's really hard. At least e-CoPR makes us free to work even when everything is done in the application. Applying for BOWP doesn't make any sense rn as it will take another 3 months for approval.
I'm so sorry that you leave your good paying job. they really treat us like we are just a file on their desk but it is our actual lives on the line! I hope you can get your ecopr and back to a well compensated job soon! <<<<hugs>>>>

Reactions: Sam2023