+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
I am a woman but also I am asking to get more data to confirm when the ecoprs expire for those who do not have access to the tracker. Not all programs have access to the tracker and people who use representatives need a way to figure out when their coprs expire.
Ohh okay. Got it. Sorry about that. Expiry is mentioned in the post though.

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Ohh okay. Got it. Sorry about that. Expiry is mentioned in the post though.
I reread it and it said "CoPR expire date updated," and if you note the date is for 2024 so I am not sure it is the expiry. So I wanted to confirm if this was the day the expiry was posted to the GC Key account or the actual date listed on the ecopr. Trust me there is a method to my madness

My program is very small (Quebec Self Employed) and I used a representative so in addition to collecting data for the greater good, I also want to confirm for myself how the copr expiry is calculated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam2023

jhaii08

Apr 8, 2024
Anyone who has the same case ?
Got portal 1 email last March 11 2024, replied march 12 but no response, 23 days after (apr 5 2024) I email a concern email to them saying that its been 3 weeks since I replied to them but still no portal credentials, after 25 minutes they sent me an email but still portal 1 email, I replied the same day, still no update until now. Should I email them again or should I wait again for 2 weeks before asking for update?

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Anyone who has the same case ?
Got portal 1 email last March 11 2024, replied march 12 but no response, 23 days after (apr 5 2024) I email a concern email to them saying that its been 3 weeks since I replied to them but still no portal credentials, after 25 minutes they sent me an email but still portal 1 email, I replied the same day, still no update until now. Should I email them again or should I wait again for 2 weeks before asking for update?
Reply back to the same email (second portal 1) saying u received a portal 1 email march 11 and u replied back march 12. and this is the second time you've received this email. and u have provided your information to both the emails. just so they know what's happening.

Reactions: jhaii08

jhaii08

Apr 8, 2024
Thank you, i replied today and hoping to get portal 2

Reply back to the same email (second portal 1) saying u received a portal 1 email march 11 and u replied back march 12. and this is the second time you've received this email. and u have provided your information to both the emails. just so they know what's happening.

KClaire

Dec 4, 2023
It varies I would just say it can take up to 4 weeks average 1.5-2 weeks
Do you see any value at all in following up on a P1 email, or is it best just to sit and wait? (I tend to think the latter because we should probably all avoid cluttering their inbox with responses to make the process go faster overall, but I'd like to confirm that theory.)

Context: P1 on March 21, responded same day. Montreal VO.