+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

peter92

Mar 7, 2023
I made this spreadsheet so we can see if this is REALLY what i going on with the Montreal VO. If everyone can put their expiry date of their ecopr (or date thy passed the medical) going forward so we can maybe get a better idea of what we can expect!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgo86kRv2ANDgJufSc0UKRkY2xKuIWO8lXBooVSSXiM/edit?usp=sharing
Great idea, man! I've been trying to add my information, but it seems that I'm not authorized to make any changes. I received my P2 on February 26, and the expiration date of my CoPR is Jan 8, 2025.

8343fries

Star Member
Jan 11, 2023
Great idea, man! I've been trying to add my information, but it seems that I'm not authorized to make any changes. I received my P2 on February 26, and the expiration date of my CoPR is Jan 8, 2025.
I updated it! You can make comments for me in the spreadsheet and I can fix it but right now just me and Carrot have access to keep things tidy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrot__

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Got eCoPR on 13th of February, and still waiting for the PR card (status photo still in review).
It has been more than the processing times announced by IRCC now (47 days).
Anybody in the same case?
That's a long wait. did you call IRCC? which VO? I just received eCOPR yesterday and not sure how long it is going to take for me to get the card.

vildhet

Mar 13, 2024
For statistics:
AOR: Feb 2, 2023
P1: Feb 2, 2024
P2: Feb 26, 2024
COPR expiry date: Jan 21, 2025
Still waiting for eCOPR
VO Montreal

Last edited:

Ad1310

Oct 23, 2015
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?

Carrot__

Star Member
Apr 2, 2024
Hey!
i got ITA in Oct
Submitted my file on 8th Dec
BIL 6th march
Appointment 12 march (portal update same day)
Medical update 23 march
Final decision showing 2 april as date with we are in process message.
I have one issue : I’m currently in my home country from jan as I dont have a job, provided biometrics to the vac office here itself. As i’m an inland applicant, for the portal requests. How do I mention i’m not in canada whenever i receive the letter? What can be done here?
when you receive your portal email. with all the info you provide them in that email you have to ans a question mentioning if you are inside Canada or not.

sower.rumor

Feb 6, 2024
I made this spreadsheet so we can see if this is REALLY what i going on with the Montreal VO. If everyone can put their expiry date of their ecopr (or date thy passed the medical) going forward so we can maybe get a better idea of what we can expect!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rgo86kRv2ANDgJufSc0UKRkY2xKuIWO8lXBooVSSXiM/edit?usp=sharing
This is a great effort. Here is my timeline.
P1: 26-01-2024
P2: 21-02-2024
COPR: Waiting
COPR Expiry Date: 17-01-2025

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
Reactions: Carrot__