+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
hi all,

In the Ecopr there is 2 cm height difference with my normal height. Should I submit a form to fix it or it's just fine? In the first portal email I gave the normal height, and the Ecopr shows 2 cm more.

steve86

Oct 5, 2023
PR card finally arrived

Family class Inland spousal sponsorship

PR application submitted - 26th June

Biometrics request letter- 28th Aug
Biometrics complete - 30th Aug
Medical request letter -31st Aug
Medical complete 5th Sept

PR accepted -21th Sept

Portal invite letter - 21st Sept
Photo and address submitted - 22nd September
Photo and address - in review

eCOPR - 9th Jan 2024
eCOPR expiry date - 10th August 2025
PR Card -20th Feb 2024

Office - Montreal

Reactions: Badge1

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Hai there I need help I am inland sponsorship portal 1 after portal 2 on 16 feb reply same day ...yesterday I received this letter what should I do is it normal before ecopr

Sheikh ahsan

Jul 12, 2022
Hai there I need help I am inland sponsorship portal 1 after portal 2 on 16 feb reply same day ...yesterday I received this letter what should I do is it normal before ecopr...
Some information is required for further processing of this application. Please confirm/provide the following information:

• Passport: Please provide a full scanned, coloured copy of your recent passport.

Please provide this information by replying to this email.

Have additional questions? Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.

Regards,

ES043000

Client Service Unit – West Landings

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Lemonade1909

Jan 12, 2024
Hello everyone.

I received P1 and P2 in October/November. Few weeks ago, I got an email from IRCC to prove that I have an address outside Quebec (I was in Quebec when I submitted the application).

I submitted a new address and proof. Now they sent me P1 again. What could be wrong? Am I going to get a P2 again despite having one already? Anyone familiar with this type of case??

jamesf6564

Nov 29, 2023
I have a question regarding PR card expiration.

I got the eCoPR on 13th of February and I'm waiting for the PR card. The expiration of my eCoPR is on 2nd of November 2024 because the passeport I provided expires also at the same date (now I have another new passeport).

Will this expiration date taken into account for the PR card? Or there is no dependency?

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
Hello everyone.

I received P1 and P2 in October/November. Few weeks ago, I got an email from IRCC to prove that I have an address outside Quebec (I was in Quebec when I submitted the application).

I submitted a new address and proof. Now they sent me P1 again. What could be wrong? Am I going to get a P2 again despite having one already? Anyone familiar with this type of case??
In order to do you landing in Quebec you have to have the CSQ. That is why they requested the proof of address outside of Quebec. So I guess now they can do the process of issuing your ecopr.

Posmishka

Aug 10, 2022
Quebec
I have a question regarding PR card expiration.

I got the eCoPR on 13th of February and I'm waiting for the PR card. The expiration of my eCoPR is on 2nd of November 2024 because the passeport I provided expires also at the same date (now I have another new passeport).

Will this expiration date taken into account for the PR card? Or there is no dependency?
PR card is issued for five years.

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
Seems like everyone is experiencing delays in Portal 2 and eCOPR. It's nerve-wracking. Can you please update your P1, P2 and eCOPR timeline, VO and PR application stream? So, we can get a rough estimate of how long it might take in P1 to P2 and P2 to eCOPR. I observed some people are receiving eCOPR comparatively in a shorter time. I guess the PR stream and COPR expiry date are the factors considered by the officers. Does follow-up IRCC through a call center or web form work? Any Idea?

Following are timeline and other information:

VO: Montreal
Stream: Non-EE PNP
Final Decision: August 14
COPR Number in Tracker: Same day (COPR Expiry Day: May 28, 2024)
Portal 1: August 16 (Replied Same Day)
Portal 2: Sep 04
eCOPR: (Waiting in the last 26 days)
Follow-up IRCC: No

Good luck to everyone.
Would you mind telling me when do you apply?
Tks

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hello Everyone - Just received eCOPR from Calgary.

P1 - Jan 16(Montreal)
P2 - Jan 26
Congratulations!
Did you send letter to Calgary too? Because I see your P1 is from Montreal.
We’ve got our P1 from Montreal on the 5th of February. I’ve already written a follow up e-mail to them, but I’m thinking about I would send e-mail to different offices too…Maybe they are faster than Montreal…
Thank you

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Congratulations!
Did you send letter to Calgary too? Because I see your P1 is from Montreal.
We’ve got our P1 from Montreal on the 5th of February. I’ve already written a follow up e-mail to them, but I’m thinking about I would send e-mail to different offices too…Maybe they are faster than Montreal…
Thank you
For the eCOPR issuance, I have sent email to all the VOs 2 times in this 4 weeks of wait since P2.

I did receive an email from Montreal IRCC on 2/21 that I am currently in Virtual queue. I was in the impression I will get eCOPR from Montreal as well, however I did receive eCOPR today from Calgary.

Reactions: Mandarin0212