+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MS_Dev

Jan 11, 2024
Got my P2 today and praying hard to get my ecopr soon.

I will try to follow up with them by emailing all of the VO’s as mentioned by previous threads if i don’t hear from them after a week.

Below is my timeline -
AOR: May.23.2023
Medical exam, Bio, Eligibility completed by: Aug.4.2023
GCMS information request: Dec.27.2023 (found out background verification never started)
Background Verification completed: Jan.12.2024

COPR document no. shows up on tracker: Jan.15.2024
P1: Jan.16.2024 VO: Montreal
P1 replied: Jan.16.2024
Follow-up emails to all VO’s: Jan. 22.2024
P2: Jan. 23. 2024 VO: Ottawa
ecopr: waiting
Hi buddy,
Can you send me the template for P1 follow up you sent to get P2?

much appreciated, waiting since dec 20 for P2 (VO Montreal)

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hello everyone, I got eCOPR last week but my photo is still under review. Does anyone know that how much time it will take to get the PR card ?

Reactions: Alice gu

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
Hi buddy,
Can you send me the template for P1 follow up you sent to get P2?

much appreciated, waiting since dec 20 for P2 (VO Montreal)
Of course, my p1 follow-up email is quite simple -

I forwarded my original p1 response along with below email body to the following email addresses:
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca,
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

Project Line:IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) [your application No.]

Email body:
To whom it may concern,

As it has been x calendar days and I have not heard back from you. In case the last email didn’t go through properly, I am resending the information you requested for PR portal access. Please see below -
Name as it appears on your passport:
Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
Eye Colour:
UCI:
Personal email (one for the whole family):
Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province, postal code) :
Personal phone number:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no): YES
if you are not inside Canada
When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD): N/A
In which country are you currently located: N/A
Kind Regards,

Reactions: xkeryaxx and MS_Dev

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
Thank you! I will try sending out email next week again around noon PST. But I hope I don't piss them by sending multiple emails.

Also is there different timelines for express entry vs non-express entry candidates?
I am not sure if the timeline would be diff for ee vs non-ee but I highly doubt it would be in the finalization phase (p1,p2,ecopr)

Hopefully they get back to you soon!

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
Submitted P2 for CEC inland on Sep 29.

waiting for eCOPR since then. Has anyone had any success figuring out how to get their eCOPR after being stuck in the virtual queue?

anyone in the same boat waiting for a long time?

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Submitted P2 for CEC inland on Sep 29.

waiting for eCOPR since then. Has anyone had any success figuring out how to get their eCOPR after being stuck in the virtual queue?

anyone in the same boat waiting for a long time?
That is ridiculous

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
That is ridiculous
Yeah… IRCC agents on the phone keep telling me my application is “done”, “its complete”, “you have nothing to worry about”. But also keep saying that they don’t have any processing times for this part which just seems unacceptable to me tbh. Coming up to 4 months in a few days now. Sent a mass email to a bunch of ircc addresses today, thinking I will send one to my MP too. also taking any other advice!

larson.k

Star Member
Apr 29, 2023
Yeah… IRCC agents on the phone keep telling me my application is “done”, “its complete”, “you have nothing to worry about”. But also keep saying that they don’t have any processing times for this part which just seems unacceptable to me tbh. Coming up to 4 months in a few days now. Sent a mass email to a bunch of ircc addresses today, thinking I will send one to my MP too. also taking any other advice!
How long does it take to verify an address, this should be the quickest part especially when they already have your address on file, applied since 2022, and have been waiting for ECOPR since last year

Reactions: kkvs123 and Jin25

surbhirajpal

Jan 25, 2024
Hello,
Are the portals entered here for follow up apply for Montreal VO ? I received my portal 1 from Montreal VO - Dec 19/23, I have not yet received my portal 2 made various calls for update but nothing from IRCC service agents.
Also emailed on the given email Id's for Portal on 01/24/2024, NOTHING as of yet. Let's hope I hear from them soon.
Hoping to hear from anyone with the same timeline? Did anyone from december 10-20 receive their portal 2 yesterday from montreal VO ?

Processing@

Jan 25, 2024
Hello,
Are the portals entered here for follow up apply for Montreal VO ? I received my portal 1 from Montreal VO - Dec 19/23, I have not yet received my portal 2 made various calls for update but nothing from IRCC service agents.
Also emailed on the given email Id's for Portal on 01/24/2024, NOTHING as of yet. Let's hope I hear from them soon.
Hoping to hear from anyone with the same timeline? Did anyone from december 10-20 receive their portal 2 yesterday from montreal VO ?
I got on 19 Dec 2023 Montreal VO as well. Nothing got after that send them email yesterday and made various calls. hoping to get soon.

if you get it please let me know.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Hello,
Form what I have seen is; People who have got portal 1 email by mid of Jan had already received eCOPR. But I know there are people who received p1 email in Dec are still waiting for portal 2 email. Not sure how the IRCC is processing.