+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

amitpandey

Aug 8, 2023
Anyone else with similar timelines from Etobicoke?

P1: Jan 2
P2: Jan 11
eCOPR: waiting
I had a question on what response one had to send over the P1 email. I just copied the template in the attached PDF and sent the response over email for me and my family in single email. Is there any other information we need to send?
Appreciate any feedback

Reactions: Mat13

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Got my P2 today and praying hard to get my ecopr soon.

I will try to follow up with them by emailing all of the VO’s as mentioned by previous threads if i don’t hear from them after a week.

Below is my timeline -
AOR: May.23.2023
Medical exam, Bio, Eligibility completed by: Aug.4.2023
GCMS information request: Dec.27.2023 (found out background verification never started)
Background Verification completed: Jan.12.2024

COPR document no. shows up on tracker: Jan.15.2024
P1: Jan.16.2024 VO: Montreal
P1 replied: Jan.16.2024
Follow-up emails to all VO’s: Jan. 22.2024
P2: Jan. 23. 2024 VO: Ottawa
ecopr: waiting
I have received P1 email on Jan 16th as well and responded with all details on Jan 17th. But still waiting for P2 email from Montreal IRCC. Should a new email be initiated to all the email addresses separately or in a single email? Also, Can you please confirm the mandatory details to be added to the email? And any insight on the subject & content of the email which worked for you?

Kikoboi

Jul 21, 2019
Finally received P2 yesterday afternoon!...just to show the timeline:

December 8 - P1 (Montreal office) received replied on December 8
January 11 - P1 again received (might have something to do with updating my Canada residence address big mistake on my part)
January 23 - P2 received

Now for ECOPR then PR Card --- not out of the woods yet :S

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
I have received P1 email on Jan 16th as well and responded with all details on Jan 17th. But still waiting for P2 email from Montreal IRCC. Should a new email be initiated to all the email addresses separately or in a single email? Also, Can you please confirm the mandatory details to be added to the email? And any insight on the subject & content of the email which worked for you?
I believe follow-up email sent either separately or individually works from looking at my experience and other people's experience in the thread. The mandatory details were the checkpoints received in the invitation letter in P1, including name, UCI, height, eye colour, email add, mail add, phone #, date and location of entry and if you are currently in canada. My subject line was "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation)[insert your case number]". The content was to ask for any follow up as I have not heard from them for xx days, followed by the mandatory details they asked for. Hopefully this is helpful. Good luck!

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I believe follow-up email sent either separately or individually works from looking at my experience and other people's experience in the thread. The mandatory details were the checkpoints received in the invitation letter in P1, including name, UCI, height, eye colour, email add, mail add, phone #, date and location of entry and if you are currently in canada. My subject line was "IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation)[insert your case number]". The content was to ask for any follow up as I have not heard from them for xx days, followed by the mandatory details they asked for. Hopefully this is helpful. Good luck!
This is great, Thanks a lot. Just to confirm, did you send out a new email with all the details and not responding on top of the existing email where you responded with all the requested details after getting Portal 1 email right?

alexl18

Jan 23, 2024
This is great, Thanks a lot. Just to confirm, did you send out a new email with all the details and not responding on top of the existing email where you responded with all the requested details after getting Portal 1 email right?
No, I actually forwarded my original email instead of creating a new email. Although I made sure to copy down the checkpoints regardless just in case the officer does not look at the previous email that was forwarded to them.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
No, I actually forwarded my original email instead of creating a new email. Although I made sure to copy down the checkpoints regardless just in case the officer does not look at the previous email that was forwarded to them.
This information is very much helpful, Thank you.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Good day everyone,
I submitted my portal details on Nov 15, 2023 and last week I submitted a web form. Today I got the response and this was the reply. My question is, is that their standard response because what is left to process after portal 2?
Thanks

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your permanent residence application is still in process.

Dshar

Jan 24, 2024
I sent my portal 1 email reply with all the current details of my last entry, present address, etc on Jan 9th, however I havent received portal email 2 till date i.e. Jan 24th. Is this delay normal? Inland spousal. Portal 1 email from clientPortalEast. VOC Montreal.

Last edited: