FSW-Inland
AOR: October 2022
Final Decision 23 Nov 2023
Portal 1 email: 27 Nov 2023
Sent email to all VO addresses on 29 Dec 2023
Portal 2 email: 2nd January 2024
eCoPR: 15 Jan 2024

CoPR expiry: Nov 2024

I have sent many emails to VO addresses for eCoPR, with no success. Then, around 10am today, I replied to the email that sent me the P2 saying that "I submitted all required documents and I am waiting for eCoPR", and 7pm I received the eCoPR from Calagry office.

Good luck everyone
What was the subject just like 'e-COPR'?

rubyro

Aug 3, 2023
Hi all,

I got my P1 on December 28 and replied on the same date. Still waiting for the P2, today I saw the last update date changed to today's date in the tracker, but nothing changed in the status. Basically it was a GU... Is this a good sign or does anyone else have the same situation?

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
U know when u submitted ur photo and address .. IRCC will send u another email acknowledging they receive the requirements … use that to email them n ask about ur eCOPR

I only received acknowledgement of receipt with P2.
Typically, the confirmation email received after uploading photos and confirming presence in Canada is a donotreply email(an automated message). Did you simply reply to this or forwardded the email to all the visa offices?

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
Just got the eCoPR. Here is my timeline:

FSW-Inland
AOR: October 2022
Final Decision 23 Nov 2023
Portal 1 email: 27 Nov 2023
Sent email to all VO addresses on 29 Dec 2023
Portal 2 email: 2nd January 2024
eCoPR: 15 Jan 2024

CoPR expiry: Nov 2024

I have sent many emails to VO addresses for eCoPR, with no success. Then, around 10am today, I replied to the email that sent me the P2 saying that "I submitted all required documents and I am waiting for eCoPR", and 7pm I received the eCoPR from Calagry office.

Good luck everyone

Congratulations. If I understand correctly, you responded to the donot reply P2 email (the one that has your login credentials)? Also, was your primary office Calgary(Did Calgary send your p1 email)?

Reactions: larson.k

sedo88

Jul 22, 2019
What was the subject just like 'e-COPR'?
The subject email is like "PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - CRPe prête à être téléchargée"

Then, another email follow with instructions.

sedo88

Jul 22, 2019
Congratulations. If I understand correctly, you responded to the donot reply P2 email (the one that has your login credentials)? Also, was your primary office Calgary(Did Calgary send your p1 email)?

I actually replied to the email that acknowledges the receipt of my information of P2, it was NOT the donot reply P2 email itself.

My PVO was Etobicoke, SVO is Montreal. I received P1 from Montreal.

User 2901

Jan 12, 2024
I actually replied to the email that acknowledges the receipt of my information of P2, it was NOT the donot reply P2 email itself.

Would you mind sharing that email address please?

shahbaaz dhillon

Sep 4, 2018

Hi

All the stages are completed and showing in green, even COPR details has been updated on my Tracker. How much wait time for portal 1?
The portal 1 will be emailed to me or to my agent (since I applied thru agent)
Thanks

sdp1234

Jan 16, 2024
HI All! I just got my eCoPR documents and wanted to thank everyone, specially with the tip of writtng to all emails . This is my first post here but you helped me so much I wanted to leave my timeline:
AOR: May 17, 2023
eCoPR in the tracker: Aug 31, 2023
P1: Sept 1, 2023
P2: Sept 15, 2023
eCoPR: Jan 15, 2024.

My P1 came from Etobicoke and the PR documents are from Calgary. I sent many follow ups during this time, webforms through my layers but on Monday I decided to email all VOs and today I received the documents finally. Now waiting for the PR card but what a relief!

John Louis

Star Member
Sep 22, 2020
HI All! I just got my eCoPR documents and wanted to thank everyone, specially with the tip of writtng to all emails . This is my first post here but you helped me so much I wanted to leave my timeline:
AOR: May 17, 2023
eCoPR in the tracker: Aug 31, 2023
P1: Sept 1, 2023
P2: Sept 15, 2023
eCoPR: Jan 15, 2024.

My P1 came from Etobicoke and the PR documents are from Calgary. I sent many follow ups during this time, webforms through my layers but on Monday I decided to email all VOs and today I received the documents finally. Now waiting for the PR card but what a relief!
Congratulations! What did you tell them(VOs)? I know your eCOPR was delayed as September 15 to Jan 15 is quite a long time.