+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nav2703

Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone just one question is there anybody who sent the emails to individual vo’s and then received p2 soon and after that received the ecopr as well.
My intention behind asking this question is to make sure that there is no hurdle in obtaining ecopr if i try to get p2 early after using the above mentioned method.
Thank you
Does anyone have answer to it?

carlosbaldojr

Oct 3, 2018
Hey guys, when you submitted your photos on the portal, did you submit only the front of it or did you somehow managed to submit a file with the front and the back (which has day of birth, name and when the photo was taken)? Thank you!

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Yesterday at 8 am I sent emails to all VO addresses with simple text stating that I submitted declarations, photos, etc. on Dec 29th and waiting on eCoPR, got it after 2.5 hours. I can't guarantee that exactly these emails worked because I did the same on Jan 3rd, 5th, and 8th without any positive result. Maybe my queue just came, or maybe emails worked. Sharing the experience.
Can you share your COPR expiry on tracker?

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, when you submitted your photos on the portal, did you submit only the front of it or did you somehow managed to submit a file with the front and the back (which has day of birth, name and when the photo was taken)? Thank you!
I did mine yesterday and it only gave you the option to upload one photo

And I would imagine the way they want the photo cropped and the birghtness, there would be no way to submit a photo with both the back/front

Reactions: carlosbaldojr

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hello everyone, while submitting the photograph for PR card do we have to upload the back side as well with date and name ?