PR confirmation portal timelines

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
I agree with “Ken24” if anyone of u knows a way to expedite eCOPR please dont hesitate to share thank you
Yesterday at 8 am I sent emails to all VO addresses with simple text stating that I submitted declarations, photos, etc. on Dec 29th and waiting on eCoPR, got it after 2.5 hours. I can't guarantee that exactly these emails worked because I did the same on Jan 3rd, 5th, and 8th without any positive result. Maybe my queue just came, or maybe emails worked. Sharing the experience.

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Yesterday at 8 am I sent emails to all VO addresses with simple text stating that I submitted declarations, photos, etc. on Dec 29th and waiting on eCoPR, got it after 2.5 hours. I can't guarantee that exactly these emails worked because I did the same on Jan 3rd, 5th, and 8th without any positive result. Maybe my queue just came, or maybe emails worked. Sharing the experience.
Wow .. congratulations ..

hopefully i get my eCOPR anytime just submitted P2 yesterday .. if ever it takes a while for them to send my eCopr i will do the same email VO’s.. :D

Reactions: d0gm34t

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Sent P1 reply to all VOs on jan 9th. Got a response on Jan 10th. My spouse is here in canada. Got two mails, one with my name and one with my spouse’s name.

“This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal:

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser:
Thank you,
I got the same
My wife's said what you said above “This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

And my email was the log-in credentials

massprvan

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
The reason the dependent cannot travel, despite having a valid visa and e-COPR, is that the landing procedure for the primary applicant has not been finalized.

Dependent may travel by using another type of pre-approved visa. i.e. Visitor
Thanks again
He doesn't need to be here for any other reason than "land" so we aren't worried about that
He is doing an internship to finish graduation

So he would just be coming here for 2 weeks to "land" and then go back until the summer

Now we wait but getting the P2 email and submitting our landing and phots is a huge relief thanks to you and others!

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
I got the same
My wife's said what you said above “This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

And my email was the log-in credentials
Use the PR portal to login

pkorion8

Sep 16, 2021
P2 - Dec 08

I just tried the same, emailing all the given addresses, informing that i have submitted the declaration and photos and waiting for Ecopr.
Lets see how it goes.

Reactions: Jin25 and Cesar@@@

Kikoboi

Jul 21, 2019
They don’t send confirmation email that they received it. Different timeline for everybody. You can email all the offices tho to get P2 faster
Hi,

When you email all the visa offices to expedite P2 do you have to include the original P1 email ? Or treat as new email

Reactions: Jin25

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
Is anyone waiting for P2 since 1st or 2nd week of December 2023? I am just anxious it’s been 1 month now of replying to P1 email and still no update.

Reactions: Kelio

Nav2703

Jan 11, 2024
Hi everyone just one question is there anybody who sent the emails to individual vo’s and then received p2 soon and after that received the ecopr as well.
My intention behind asking this question is to make sure that there is no hurdle in obtaining ecopr if i try to get p2 early after using the above mentioned method.
Thank you

MS_Dev

Jan 11, 2024
Here is my timeline:

AOR - Aug 12, 2023
Biometrics- Sept 7, 2023
Medical - Dec 15, 2023
Portal 1 - Dec 20, 2023
Portal 2 - Still Waiting
eCoPR - Still Waiting

Reactions: Kelio