+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

JJCHS

Aug 3, 2016
That's good to hear. Which email Id did you use??
The ones listed by: Ken24 said: "kudos to you my friend"

You can just add @cic.gc.ca at the end of the following:
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc

Reactions: Ken24

Hami taash

Jan 11, 2024
It has been 6 days since I submitted the PR documents, but the confirmation email did not come, what should I do and do I need it for my SIN number?

MYB

Oct 6, 2019
I am confused by this
If they receive their passport back with visa stamp, wouldn't that allow them into Canada and land regardless of the primary?

My son is in Thailand, passport submitted on Nov 24
We just got P2 email yesterday and submitting and declaring today

So if my son somehow got his passport back before our eCOPR, isn't he then allowed to land?

(He also has a current eTA to travel to Canada)
The reason the dependent cannot travel, despite having a valid visa and e-COPR, is that the landing procedure for the primary applicant has not been finalized.

Dependent may travel by using another type of pre-approved visa. i.e. Visitor

Davindr09

Dec 29, 2023
Sent P1 reply to all VOs on jan 9th. Got a response on Jan 10th. My spouse is here in canada. Got two mails, one with my name and one with my spouse’s name.

“This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal:

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser:
Thank you,

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Sent P1 reply to all VOs on jan 9th. Got a response on Jan 10th. My spouse is here in canada. Got two mails, one with my name and one with my spouse’s name.

“This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal:

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser:
Thank you,
Just type in your browser
Portal log in … thats what i did no need copy paste the link

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
It has been 6 days since I submitted the PR documents, but the confirmation email did not come, what should I do and do I need it for my SIN number?
i did it yesterday, the thing i can see is my uci number D.O.B and same for my spouse

Nothing about deceleration and photo submission
Thats odd … there is a questionaire like declaration your inside canada
Click that and then click submit
After u will fill up your address
Then photo
If u have problem email IRCC the email is at your P1 for technical problem

Ken24

Star Member
Dec 30, 2023
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-04-2023
Nomination.....
05-06-2023
AOR Received.
26-06-2023
Med's Done....
13-07-2023
The ones listed by: Ken24 said: "kudos to you my friend"

You can just add @cic.gc.ca at the end of the following:
ircc.clientportalhm-mhclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportal-portailclient.ircc
ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc
ircc.clientportaleast-estclientportail.ircc
Credit goes also to Jin25 and User1133 who mentioned this before me! Let's continue informing the new ones about this while this still works so they won't experience the long wait that we've had. :)
I notice that waiting for eCOPR is challenging, though, for many. Others get it fast (like 1 or 2 business days) and I was one of the fortunate ones, but others are waiting for months. If there's a way to expedite, please let others know. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Jin25

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
i did it yesterday, the thing i can see is my uci number D.O.B and same for my spouse

Nothing about deceleration and photo submission
Use computer/loptop
Phone and ipad has diff format as i noticed myself. If u did use computer or loptop better email IRCC

Younes6888

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Credit goes also to Jin25 and User1133 who mentioned this before me! Let's continue informing the new ones about this while this still works so they won't experience the long wait that we've had. :)
I notice that waiting for eCOPR is challenging, though, for many. Others get it fast (like 1 or 2 business days) and I was one of the fortunate ones, but others are waiting for months. If there's a way to expedite, please let others know. ;)
I agree with “Ken24” if anyone of u knows a way to expedite eCOPR please dont hesitate to share thank you

Reactions: Ken24