+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Hi, I'm waiting for my eCOPR , today the status tracker says it was Updated on 27 December, but nothing has changed either at the tracker or the PR portal, could be just a glitch?

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hi, I'm waiting for my eCOPR , today the status tracker says it was Updated on 27 December, but nothing has changed either at the tracker or the PR portal, could be just a glitch?
Have you called IRCC client support recently? If yes, thats probably the reason why it shows Updated on 27 December on tracker.

Cesar@@@

Dec 22, 2023
Hi Guys, So I got my P1 on Nov 21st but didn't receive P2 so far. However, I just registered on the Application status tracker, and there is a section which says Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details and it shows a Document number and expiration date (Nov 07, 2024) as long with a travel document number..... what does this mean? is this the COPR? but I haven't received P2 email to upload my photos...... I am confused, could anyone pls clarify? Thanks!!!

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hi Guys, So I got my P1 on Nov 21st but didn't receive P2 so far. However, I just registered on the Application status tracker, and there is a section which says Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details and it shows a Document number and expiration date (Nov 07, 2024) as long with a travel document number..... what does this mean? is this the COPR? but I haven't received P2 email to upload my photos...... I am confused, could anyone pls clarify? Thanks!!!
You have to wait for P2 with the credentials to access the PR portal and upload photos.
The tracker only shows the eCOPR number (basically it means that they have approved your application, but you must wait for P2 and then they will issue your eCOPR).
My eCOPR expires on Sept 2024, and it showed up in tracker late September, but I haven't still received it from IRCC. Seems like Montreal VO is now issuing eCOPRs that expire on July/August 2024.

Reactions: Cesar@@@

lumbardh.elshani

Star Member
Nov 6, 2023
I haven’t called them in a while and mine was updated today.

It was also updated on Nov 29. I probably check the tracker too often!
Mine shows updated December 27 too, but I was thinking thats because I called them on Friday?
Seems like there a glitch probably.

Are you waiting for eCOPR?

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
IRCC doing the unexpected, no one can predict what they are upto. I called the service centre they told me my file is with my local office I clarified again asking is it not Montreal, they said local offices are advised to issue the eCOPRs.

I have got my eCoPR today and it has been issued at Montreal.

Timeline:
P1: Aug 03
P2: Aug 28
ECOPR: Dec 27
Expiration date: 27 July, 2024
Stream: Outland Spousal
Congratulations! I have the same timeline, except P1 Aug 04 and eCOPR expiry June 20, 2024. No eCOPR for me today.

Anything for you @pans?

Reactions: Mayhum

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
IRCC doing the unexpected, no one can predict what they are upto. I called the service centre they told me my file is with my local office I clarified again asking is it not Montreal, they said local offices are advised to issue the eCOPRs.

Timeline:
Congratulations :) finally!! super happy for you!! All the best!

• Love

Madhur.Patwary

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Question:
Got my P1 Email on Dec 20: VO - Montreal
Yet to get the P2 Email

While checking the Tracker today, i can see that COPR Document number and Expiry Date is available.
Trying to understand has anyone seen this prior to submitting the Address details and Digital Photo on P2 Portal? What does this mean ?

Note: Details on timeline on Signature

pans

Oct 6, 2023

Timeline:
Congratulations. So glad for you

• Love