Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
I'm CEC
P1: 14th Dec (from Etobicoke)
Still waiting for P2

I read above that people have replied to their mail multiple times, does that help?
also, where can I find PVO /SVO detail?
As someone who is waiting from November 29th and sent them more than 10 mails already - I believe it is safe to assume that it does not help.

Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
D
As someone who is waiting from November 29th and sent them more than 10 mails already - I believe it is safe to assume that it does not help.
Did you send them the same template email? Sent mine three times still nothing :(

d0gm34t

Star Member
Oct 3, 2023
Canada
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
D

Did you send them the same template email? Sent mine three times still nothing :(
Same template with some text in body (Hello, bla-bla), same template without anything else in body, template with nothing else, just body text asking for someone to pay attention to my case - nothing.

Cesar@@@

Dec 22, 2023
Hi Guys, I received P1 on Nov 21th but still waiting for P2 with the PR portal credentials, it's already more than one month, is anyone in the same boat? we are a faimly of 04 members, the letter is signed by Montreal. Thanks for your comments.

guramritpal

Jul 11, 2016
@paramgill @Andy Alberta @ma09

Can you please point out what is P1 and P2 email? I am assuming P1 email the IRCC send to share PR portal account with temporary password and P2 email the IRCC ask PA to upload photo and Canadian address to send out PR card. Is this assumption is correct?

Also, did you email you provided to IRCC for PR confirmation and email ued to submit PR application are same? I am little concernd that whether I can provide them same email I used to submit PR file on PR portal to IRCC to proceed ECOPR step. In this case P1 email does not make any sense because I have already PR portal account.

Please help.

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
@paramgill @Andy Alberta @ma09

Can you please point out what is P1 and P2 email? I am assuming P1 email the IRCC send to share PR portal account with temporary password and P2 email the IRCC ask PA to upload photo and Canadian address to send out PR card. Is this assumption is correct?

Also, did you email you provided to IRCC for PR confirmation and email ued to submit PR application are same? I am little concernd that whether I can provide them same email I used to submit PR file on PR portal to IRCC to proceed ECOPR step. In this case P1 email does not make any sense because I have already PR portal account.

Please help.
P1 is the email that asks for some info like name as it's in your passport, height, eye color etc and to confirm that you are in Canada or when you'll be returning if not.

P2 is the email with temporary password for the PR Portal. The portal is where you submit the address and photo.

It doesn't matter what email you give them. If a portal account already exists with that email, they just add a new PR Confirmation tab in the portal and you use your existing password to log in. If an account does not exist, they will create one and send a temporary password (P2). It's fine to have two different accounts, it doesn't matter.

Reactions: Kelio

guramritpal

Jul 11, 2016
@Andres0 Thank you for quick response.

Does providing email with existing PR Portal account adds any delay? I have noticed that IRCC warned users not to create PR portal account by themselves.

I am in agreement with you that It shouldn;t make any difference. IRCC should create account for users if PA has representive and PR file submitted PR Portal using different credentials.

Last edited:

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Does providing email with existing PR Portal account adds any delay? I have noticed that IRCC warned users not to create PR portal account by themselves.
I provided a different email than the account I already had. I got the P2 email after 24 days. But I've heard of people getting it in a similar timeframe when they provided an existing account email, so it seems like it doesn't really matter.

guramritpal

Jul 11, 2016
@Andres0 Last Question.

I am in Canada on TRV at this point and can stay upto 5 months. I am wondering at what point my TRV becomes Invalid now I am going to opt for Virtual Landing.

I do not want to be surprised with TRV become Invalid at any point while Virtual Landing is process, rendering my stay illegal .

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
@Andres0 Last Question.

I am in Canada on TRV at this point and can stay upto 5 months. I am wondering at what point my TRV becomes Invalid now I am going to opt for Virtual Landing.

I do not want to be surprised with TRV become Invalid at any point while Virtual Landing is process, rendering my stay illegal .
You can apply for a visitor extension (visitor record) online before your current status expires. During processing, if your current status expires before the extension is approved, you will have maintained status and can legally stay until a decision is made.

guramritpal

Jul 11, 2016
PPR/FRV email states complete all steps and the email subject line is:

Date:
UCI: 0000000
Application number: 000000
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone
number. "

Now that I intend to do Virtual landing, and wish to stay in Canada throughout landing process, Does my stay in Canada changes my mailing address in PR application? As outland applicant it was different address back in home country.

Sorry for asking so many questions.( I couldn't find anyone asked so I am putting here)

Last edited:

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Now that I intend to do Virtual landing, and wish to stay in Canada throughout landing process, Does my stay in Canada changes my mailing address in PR application? As outland applicant it was different address back in home country.

PRR/FRV email states complete all steps and putting one of the steps here.

" STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone
number. "

Should I consider letting IRCC update this address too besides the address they ask in PR Portal, or I can not as my status is temporary here in Canada.

Sorry for asking so many questions.( I couldn't find anyone asked so I am putting here)
I'm not familiar with outland changing to inland (virtual landing), but yeah, you should probably inform them that you are in Canada already and give your Canadian address.