+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Alice gu

Dec 19, 2023
Hello, you will have to create your tracker portal account here and see if there are any updates - https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

If you are using a representative, do not worry, the link will be sent to the agent and you can get the OTP from them.
Hello, how can you check the update from this link, I try two days already to login and it showed me technical issue and I cannot see anything? Can you please let me know any clue of why I cannot have access to it? Let me know thanks

notes.anuj

Dec 20, 2023
Hello, how can you check the update from this link, I try two days already to login and it showed me technical issue and I cannot see anything? Can you please let me know any clue of why I cannot have access to it? Let me know thanks
Try a few time, mostly it works second time. The trick is NOT to close the browser when you see the error. Wait for some time and the page will reload and it will login. Good Luck

Reactions: Alice gu

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Good for you. Unfortunately, it does not mean anything but glad to see that you have already received Portal 1 email.

I have an expiration of October 22, 2024, but I have not received Portal 1 yet.
Did you try calling the IRCC? Because on November 7 I checked my gckey and it said there Final decision: November 7 but still finalizing. I called IRCC and the agent said to just wait for an email. Then weeks passed I called again Nov 21 and the agent said that IRCC sent me an email last Nov 9 but I didn’t receive anything, none in my spam folder too, so the agent filed a report on my behalf requesting for the email to be resent to my email address. Then I received the P1 on Nov 27.

NavS1

Oct 20, 2023
Guys, finally I received my eCOPR today.

Application submission: May 11
Portal 1: September 15(Same day submission)
Portal 2 September 29(Same day submission)
COPR expiry date: September 2024
CEC applicant
application was assessed at the Montreal Office, but I received eCOPR from the Calgary office.

Hope soon you all will receive yours as well. Just from my experience, I would recommend to those who have been waiting more than a month or two months, please try to call them once. After a long wait of 75 days, Last Friday, I just called IRCC and politely explained that my parents had been waiting for me for 4 years. I need to see them now. I canceled my vacation just because of eCOPR and today I got it. Guys, I think if you request them with genuine reason, you will receive your eCOPR soon. Please try once. Good luck!!!!

gazzerman

Aug 19, 2019
BCPNP NON EE

PR Application: March 2nd 2023
AOR: April 4th
ADR: November 9th
Portal 1: December 12th
Portal 2: Waiting

Because of the PNP process I already have access to the Portal but dont have the Tab yet to do Portal 2 application

VO: Montreal

BOWP Application: July 14th
BOWP Approval: November 17th (process took 140 Days)
BOWP Physical Document Arrival: November 23rd (Expires in 2 years)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jin25

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
BCPNP NON EE

PR Application: March 2nd 2023
AOR: April 4th
ADR: November 9th
Portal 1: December 12th
Portal 2: Waiting

Because of the PNP process I already have access to the Portal but dont have the Tab yet to do Portal 2 application

VO: Montreal

BOWP Application: July 14th
BOWP Approval: November 17th (process took 140 Days)
BOWP Physical Document Arrival: November 23rd (Expires in 2 years)
After I submit BOWP, does it mean I can still continue working with the same terms with my previous work permit while waiting for eCoPR and for the approval of bowp?

Dec 21, 2023
Please share your PR confirmation portal timelines here in this thread.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? just now 1210 pm 21122023
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 21122023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? just applied for entery visa
4. When did you receive ECOPR? not yet
5. What is the VO? not gotbit
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? not yet

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Has anyone experienced re-sending the Portal 1 reply after waiting for a significant number of days with no results, what should be the ideal wait time before re-sending the reply to the first mail?

Reactions: Jin25