+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Dec 9, 2023
1. Email requesting information received on May 20th (Responded on the same day).
2. Portal login details received on May 21st.
3. Declared presence in Canada, updated address, and uploaded a picture on the portal on May 21st.
4. ECOPR received, and portal address and photo approval on May 25th.
5. Visa Office (VO) - Etobicoke.
6. Currently awaiting the arrival of my PR card.

Edswen

Dec 13, 2023
I have tried everything. Nothing has worked out. Just wait. Let’s hope may the Visa officer have some mercy on us.
This comment made me laugh and cry at same time. I to have been waiting for almost 2 months now. PPR: Sept.26, 2023 Portal 2:October 17, 2023

No update till now. We have tried everything from calling, webform, ircc portal e-mails, MP - everything came back useless message " your application in progress, just wait"

Our VO is Montreal, and copr expiry on June 12, 2024. Our TRV will be expiring on Feb 2024, i wonder I still need to apply for an extension?

Josh12$

Aug 9, 2023
You need to replied that email, don't open a new email to reply and the Entry Date is the date you arrive Canada and location is your first flight landing location.

Photo will be the next after you get the PORTAL ACCESS Credentials.
How do I reply to the email directly when I’m using representative?
My representative forwarded the portal 1 email to me,I think I ll have to create another email to reply the mail because I can’t click on reply to reply directly.

paramgill

Apr 17, 2021
How do I reply to the email directly when I’m using representative?
My representative forwarded the portal 1 email to me,I think I ll have to create another email to reply the mail because I can’t click on reply to reply directly.
Just compose a new email . I did the same thing , i have REP. too .