I got my eCoPR today

AOR - June 14
Final Decision- Nov 1
1st P1 from Etobicoke - Nov 30
2nd P1 from Montreal - Dec 4
P2 - Dec 4
ECoPR- Dec 5
ECoPR expiry date - May 26 2024
Hi. May I know what stream are you in? My AOR is June 26 and my Portal 1 is August 18. But I've been waiting for almost 90 days now for my eCOPR.

Mbc19

Oct 26, 2022
As long as you told them in the email, it's fine. They will put your eCOPR on hold until you return. Then you should send another email informing them of your return. Note that you cannot receive the eCOPR while outside Canada. If you do receive it, it's a mistake and it's going to be reissued, because the law does not permit eCOPR issuance for persons outside Canada.
Will I be getting any response after that email, like portal 2 or just until my return? Do I have to apply for the pr travel permit ?

makaloo

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi. May I know what stream are you in? My AOR is June 26 and my Portal 1 is August 18. But I've been waiting for almost 90 days now for my eCOPR.
I have the same AOR date and I am also waiting. My P2 was Sep 16 and my VO is Montreal.

Reactions: lilmsfoodie

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
Finally received my eCOPR today after 89 days of waiting.

VO - Montreal
Stream - PNP EE
AOR - June 26, 2023
Portal 1 - Aug. 18, 2023 (Replied Sept. 5, 2023)
Portal 2 - Sept. 8, 2023 (Uploaded Sept. 8, 2023)
eCOPR - Dec. 6, 2023
eCOPR Expiry - July 31, 2024

Now what next? Do I need to do anything for my PR card? Thanks in advance.

Wishing everyone all the best with their PR journey.

jigsa

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
I submitted my nonEE pnp application using online PR application portal. Now for the portal 1 response, do I need to use different email ID or email ID linked to portal should be ok? Anyone have idea

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Finally received my eCOPR today after 89 days of waiting.

VO - Montreal
Stream - PNP EE
AOR - June 26, 2023
Portal 1 - Aug. 18, 2023 (Replied Sept. 5, 2023)
Portal 2 - Sept. 8, 2023 (Uploaded Sept. 8, 2023)
eCOPR - Dec. 6, 2023
eCOPR Expiry - July 31, 2024

Now what next? Do I need to do anything for my PR card? Thanks in advance.

Wishing everyone all the best with their PR journey.
Congratulations! You don't need to do anything for PR card, just wait. You can link the PR card application to GCKey to track it, but you might have to wait a bit before you can link it.

Today, I've been waiting 100 days, but still no eCOPR for me. :(

• Wow
Reactions: makaloo

Andres0

Star Member
Sep 6, 2023
Will I be getting any response after that email, like portal 2 or just until my return? Do I have to apply for the pr travel permit ?
Not sure. My guess is they won't send you anything until you send another email informing them you're back. You'll have to travel using your existing permits, e.g. work permit.

pans

Oct 6, 2023
i dont know how many months
Congratulations! You don't need to do anything for PR card, just wait. You can link the PR card application to GCKey to track it, but you might have to wait a bit before you can link it.

i have been waiting since 31 august too

• Sad
Reactions: Andres0

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023

Thank you! Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Reactions: Andres0

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
I have been waiting for E-COPR for 92 days by today and have exhausted all means of trying to communicate to IRCC. All the response I get back is to patiently wait and I have been waiting for 3 months now. Does anyone know if there is any way to contact IRCC about the the virtual landing queue and how is it determined?
AOR : April 10th
P1 : August 15th
P2 : September 5th (uploaded details on the same day)
COPR expiry as in the tracker : June 26,2024
VO : Montreal (CEC Applicant)
Called IRCC agents more than 20 times, MP followed up twice for me and I have sent few emails to P1 and P2. All the responses I got back was to wait patiently.

Reactions: gerlac

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
I have been waiting for E-COPR for 92 days by today and have exhausted all means of trying to communicate to IRCC. All the response I get back is to patiently wait and I have been waiting for 3 months now. Does anyone know if there is any way to contact IRCC about the the virtual landing queue and how is it determined?
Called IRCC agents more than 20 times, MP followed up twice for me and I have sent few emails to P1 and P2. All the responses I got back was to wait patiently.
Hi, Have you tried contacting your local MP? they're usually in contact with IRCC and can get a better answer rather than " wait or be patient ".

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
Sorry , I did not read you contacted already with the MP,