+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

narik12

Nov 30, 2023
Hi there

Insane the time it's taking to get our CoPR!!

Received the first email (P1) on Nov 14th, replied on Nov 15th. VO Montreal.
Still waiting my access (it's been 2w). My COPR expires on Feb 09th 2024.
My GCKey is still in process, I mean, still reviewing my eligibility and my background, though it is all approved on the track website.

Technically I`m still on the 5-month processing time - will expire Dec 10th.

kenng

Jul 19, 2023
I think they are expediting. I received Portal 1 in Nov 2 and got Portal 2 on Nov 27 (3 weeks) even I made a mistake by creating PR Portal Account. Cheers!

tomahawk7

Oct 6, 2023
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 10/05/2023
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 10/13/2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 10/13/2023
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - 10/30/2023
5. What is the VO? - Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - 11/29/2023

Although, my status in the portal still shows as "In review with IRCC"

Reactions: checkmate123

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
For those still waiting for eCOPR, please don't just check with your phone. I just saw a post where a person had eCOPR since Nov 27 but IRCC told him they already sent it. Turns out it wasn't visible on his phone, when he used his computer to check, there it was. I wish everyone the best.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Hi there

My GCKey is still in process, I mean, still reviewing my eligibility and my background, though it is all approved on the track website.

Do you have a Final Decision date on your GCKey portal?

My tracker is all green since 3 weeks, but no Final Decision date, no COPR number. I am wondering if it's possible to get the COPR number before the Final Decision date or if there's a sequence.

Sepauh

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone who has sent PR confirmation email response between Nov 15-20 has received their portal log in info - email 2 ?

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Hi there

The service standard is 180 days. Here is the official IRCC declaration:

Canadian experience class (via Express Entry)
  • Our service standard: process electronic applications within 180 days
  • Our target: meet the standard for at least 80% of submitted applications (within the approved annual immigration levels plan)
  • Our performance in 2021-2022: processed 71% of applications within the standard
5-months processing time is just statistics. I passed my 5-months two weeks ago and it is almost 50 days from my In-Canada declaration and address/photo upload. In a reply on my webform inquiry I just got "We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.”

lilmsfoodie

Star Member
Oct 4, 2023
I am just wondering. For those who have been waiting for their eCOPRs here, have you guys checked if you can still access your GCKey? I have bookmarked that site for the longest time but I haven't been checking it for a long time. Been checking my Tracker and PR Portal since Portal 2 (Sept 8). But now when I tried to logged in on my GCKey, it's not showing me my application for some reason. Did I miss any announcement o

JOE GONZALEZ

Sep 5, 2023
I am just wondering. For those who have been waiting for their eCOPRs here, have you guys checked if you can still access your GCKey? I have bookmarked that site for the longest time but I haven't been checking it for a long time. Been checking my Tracker and PR Portal since Portal 2 (Sept 8). But now when I tried to logged in on my GCKey, it's not showing me my application for some reason. Did I miss any announcement o
I think it's a glitch or the system is not updated, my tracker status still shows " in progress " even though the COPR numbers are shown, also I received the P1 email and waiting for the P2 ..