+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Mwophy

Oct 23, 2023
I replied that I am in Canada on September 14th, I am still waiting for portal 1 however my dependants back in my country submitted their passports and passport photos and got them back within 3 days. What is the number to call? I made a follow up with the web form last week.

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
Same here. Background completed on Oct 16, COPR number visible in the tracker but not portal email. Meanwhile, most people get the portal email within a couple of days. Smh.
Hi, I am waiting since Oct 3rd. Let me know if you get anything

ma09

Oct 23, 2023
I am in the same boat as you. I saw the update in GCkey on October 13th- Final decision. But then on checking the tracker, BGC and Eligibility was showing as in progress.

Then on October 16th, the tracker showed everything as completed and I can see the COPR number in the documents section as well, but I have not yet received the portal emails.

Please keep in the loop incase you have an update.
Hi Guys, I am waiting since Oct 03, let me know if you get anything!

Perspective

Star Member
Jun 29, 2022
when did all your tracker sections went green and got marked as completed?
Mine went all green on 14th Oct, Final decision showing as 15th, COPR details in tracker on 16th, but no updates so far. I know its still not the 2 week mark, but looking at so many posts and delays, its now getting me worried!

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
Hi, a quick update. :)
VO - Montreal
Portal 1 - Sept 14th
Portal 2 - Oct 23rd
Just received portal 2 - Took them more than a month.
Now that I need to upload my pictures on the portal- Could someone please suggest what are the photo requirements please?
or where can I find the photo requirements link?

Reactions: puzzledway1234

Mr.gillpinder

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019

AP26

Oct 6, 2023
What is the number to call them?
I put the web form, and They replied me to wait that's it. There is no point in contacting them by phone they will tell you the same thing that, there is no timeline for portal 2 to COPR and we need to wait.

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi, a quick update. :)
VO - Montreal
Portal 1 - Sept 14th
Portal 2 - Oct 23rd
Just received portal 2 - Took them more than a month.
Now that I need to upload my pictures on the portal- Could someone please suggest what are the photo requirements please?
or where can I find the photo requirements link?
Did you do any follow up?