Oct 18, 2023
Just received ecopr.
P1 August 24th
P2 September 7th
Ecopr October 18th
Congrats!
My P2 date is also September 7th and still waiting
VO Montreal

How did you receive your eCoPR? Was it attached in email? Or you downloaded it on the portal? What's the address and photo review status now?
Thanks

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
I am in the same boat as you. I saw the update in GCkey on October 13th- Final decision. But then on checking the tracker, BGC and Eligibility was showing as in progress.

Then on October 16th, the tracker showed everything as completed and I can see the COPR number in the documents section as well, but I have not yet received the portal emails.

Please keep in the loop incase you have an update.
Same here. Background completed on Oct 16, COPR number visible in the tracker but not portal email. Meanwhile, most people get the portal email within a couple of days. Smh.

lily44444

Aug 12, 2023
Anyone has been waiting for PR card more than 6 weeks? I've been waiting since Sep 22nd. It's been 4 weeks.
Address and photo are still in review with IRCC.

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Portal 2: 6 September.

Contacted MP 6 October but it takes them 3-4 weeks to hear anything back from IRCC.

Does anyone know what the officer actually has to do to release the eCOPR? I declared my presence in Canada so what do they actually have to do? They can't check I'm actually in the country. Surely this can be an entirely automated process? What am I waiting for someone in Montreal to do? What is the process on their side? It can't be very much. All of the hard work was done before this stage.
The eCOPR is issued based on the in Canada declaration.
And yes, they have means to verify if you’re really in Canada. Do they do it after we tell them we’re or not? Not sure, but they might. So you’re basically waiting for an officer to go into your portal and accept the declaration and then electronically sign your eCOPR.

And I agree with you, since the only thing they really analyze in the portal is the declaration, it could be an automated process.