+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

micjean

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Update
Finally receive GU2 today 20 October, 2023.

eCoPR: 22 September 2023

PR portal: Address: "approved" | Photo: "in review"

GU1: Final decision - 8 October, 2023: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

GU2: Review of eligibility - October 20, 2023: Your eligibility has been reviewed. Your application was approved. We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

PR Card Arrived: waiting.

VO: Montreal office
Congrats!

AP26

Oct 6, 2023
I still haven't. Portal 2 was Sept 8 and never got anything after so I sent a webform last Thursday and only got a respond today which is basically just saying to wait. Also tried calling yesterday and what really sucks is that I've been told that I'm still within the processing timeline of PNP (which is 8 months). My AOR was end of June and got approval mid August. Got Portal 2 Sept 8 and been waiting since then. I'm not sure if the agent was sating
My application has already completed the required processing time still the same thing they are saying just wait nothing else

AbhimanuWalia

Oct 20, 2023
PLEASE HELP!

My permanent residence was approved on June 14 and they asked me to send an email with my personal information (Name, UCI, currently in Canada etc) to get my PR Portal Login Credentials. My mailbox was full at the time so I did not realize it was approved unitl July 14. I sent an email the same day with my personal information to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca as indicated on the IRCC letter. I got an automatic reply saying that that email is not longer being monitored and will be decommissioned on [July 4, 2023].

I have sent multiple Web Forms explainig them the situation, I have search all the internet trying to find out what is the current active email, I have tried to call them multiple times but it always says there is no agent available and to try calling back later.

I don't know what to do next, can anyone tell me what is the current active email to send my personal information?

THANK YOU!
Keep calling them and send multiple webforms or hire a agent to take help.

NavS1

Oct 20, 2023
Portal 1: Sept 15
Portal 2: Sept 29
Still waiting for eCOPR from Montreal Office.

Guys, keep patience. We will get it soon!!!!

Reactions: BA101

nkumrob

Sep 15, 2023
Which category and any follow up ? and did those follow ups helped ?
FSW. My application was approved exactly 2 months but the waiting game started with P2 and ECOPR. I contacted my MP but they gave them the same cookie cutter response that its in a queue and I should wait- that was about 14 days ago. So I am not sure if the MP contact helped or not. I spoke to IRCC agent yesterday though to follow up and I got my ECOPR this morning around 8am PST.

Reactions: Mayhum

makaloo

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
FSW. My application was approved exactly 2 months but the waiting game started with P2 and ECOPR. I contacted my MP but they gave them the same cookie cutter response that its in a queue and I should wait- that was about 14 days ago. So I am not sure if the MP contact helped or not. I spoke to IRCC agent yesterday though to follow up and I got my ECOPR this morning around 8am PST.
Which phone number do we use to follow up with IRCC?
P1: 11-Sep-2023
P2: 16-Sep-2023
eCOPR: Waiting

Reactions: BA101

Mayhum

Star Member
Aug 28, 2023
Congratulations!
What date is it mentioned on your eCOPR?

dvdmrn

Aug 21, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
13-03-2023
Med's Done....
FEB 2023
Any experience with the virtual landing unit "office"? I got portal 1 again on Oct 18 from the VLU. Portal 2 from Montreal Sep 13. I don't know if my file was transfered or what to expect now. I'm flying out soon :'''(