+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Suegar

Apr 25, 2022
We completed the virtual landing on October 5.

Will the dependanoutside of Canada receive passport requests at this stage?

Or do they have to wait until the principal applicant receives the e-COPR?

For those with dependents, do they just visit the embassy with the letter received BEFORE the principal applicant completed their virtual landing?

Reactions: Fordling

R&C

Jul 10, 2023
Hi, I'm still waiting for my Portal 2 Email, after sending VO Montreal my response since Sept 14th. Does this mean they're still doing a background check? Because my IRCC account says that "still processing background check"... But if that's the case why did they send me Portal 1 details? I'm confused.
The day I passed medicals, (updated Sept 14th) - is the day I got my portal 1 email. So is the delay due to BG check? anyone has any idea? :)

Ennoo

Star Member
Sep 27, 2022
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
For people who have received the Ecopr

when you linked your account to PR card portal, did you submit any additional documents ?
I'm confused.. When i enter to the " View my PR Card application" from the home page i find that it's initated, when i click to view i find this ( see photos)
Can someone explain please what should be done at this point ?

• Wow
Reactions: di2ger

Rukundo jean

Star Member
Aug 15, 2023
For people who have received the Ecopr

when you linked your account to PR card portal, did you submit any additional documents ?
I'm confused.. When i enter to the " View my PR Card application" from the home page i find that it's initated, when i click to view i find this ( see photos)
Can someone explain please what should be done at this point ?

Link it in your GCKey account

vah1710

Jul 17, 2023
I called IRCC on Sep 29 and the agent suggested me to reply to portal 1 email again, so I replied to portal 1 email again. This is the only follow up I sent.
What did you write in that follow up email.
I got my Portal 2 on Aug 31st too and submitted photo and address on the same day but I am still waiting for eCoPR

SarahPart

Star Member
Jul 4, 2023
Portal 1: September 25
Portal 2: September 26
eCoPR: still waiting

Hope it will come this week. I need to travel for work by end of October and have no idea how I should manage that without being able to apply for the PRTD.
Fingers crossed for all of us.

AP26

Oct 6, 2023
Did anyone replay back to Montreal IRCC portal 1 email or submitted a webform. Does it will help to get ECopr document early ? Portal 2 was on August 28th and it has also exceeds the processing time for my application.
Please suggest.

• Sad
Reactions: dvdmrn

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Did anyone replay back to Montreal IRCC portal 1 email or submitted a webform. Does it will help to get ECopr document early ? Portal 2 was on August 28th and it has also exceeds the processing time for my application.
Please suggest.
There is no formal process to expedite
All you can do is wait