+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

bhav1205

Apr 10, 2023
Congratulations!

Crazy timeline. One year for AOR, another year for portal 1.
these were 27 months of anxiety, frustration and helplessness (they never issued any expected timeline for the stream I applied for so it was always like wait for how much longer it takes)
And that's 27 months of processing when we are issued only 36 months of PG-WP!!
I hope everyone gets their files processed quickly and other people don't have to suffer. I just hope it doesn't take another year for them to mail the card lol

ARstar

Oct 4, 2023
Ok, thank you, do we need to tell them anything like application number or something related to file or just explain scenario of waiting so long?

Akaza_Renn

Oct 17, 2022
Ok, thank you, do we need to tell them anything like application number or something related to file or just explain scenario of waiting so long?
If you want them to help on your case, you need to provide something like application number so they can find the correct one.

Reactions: ARstar

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
Hi guys,
I just received my eCoPR a few minutes ago.
See my signature to see the timeline details.
I hope they speed up the process and you all get it very soon. :)
For some reason I don't see your signature. When were your Portal 1 and Portal 2?

Savy47

Sep 29, 2023
How long does it take to receive a PR card? I got my eCoPR on September 16 but my photo still not approved.
My boyfriend already got his PR card but his photo is still in review so don't worry they will just send you an email once they have dispatched your PR card

Reactions: bhav1205

Savy47

Sep 29, 2023
I got my Ecopr just now!!

AIP stream
Portal 2 Sep 18th
Ecopr : Oct 5th at 4:57 !!
Vo Montreal

Hope everyone waiting will get it soon :)

Question: I just linked my account to PR card portal and received email confirmation , But when i'm checking PR card poral there is this document ''IMM5444'' did you guys filled it out ? or no need at this point ?

Thanks
wow congratulations, you have same timeline as mine for portal 2. Did you contact them for an update or anything ?

SimiMajin

Oct 4, 2023
I got ECOPR 2 days ago and linked PR card to GCKey.

Today I see a ghost update on tracker. what can it be?
Congratulations on getting eCoPR, what tracker did you see this ghost update? What did it look like? I’m also waiting for pr card now and wondered if I got a ghost update too