+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo) in September. I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next
My outland dependent was not in my portal either. If you applied for them as dependents outside of Canada, that is probably why they were not included. My dependent got a RFV email and in it they said she will receive her COPR doc along with her stamped passport.

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
My outland dependent was not in my portal either. If you applied for them as dependents outside of Canada, that is probably why they were not included. My dependent got a RFV email and in it they said she will receive her COPR doc along with her stamped passport.
hi can you share or DM me the RFV letter you received?? I received my dependents RFV email a month before I got my portal 2 to do the virtual landing.. I dont know if we can send their passports now or do we need to wait for something from the IRCC again...

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
hi can you share or DM me the RFV letter you received?? I received my dependents RFV email a month before I got my portal 2 to do the virtual landing.. I dont know if we can send their passports now or do we need to wait for something from the IRCC again...
You should send their passports to be stamped, that way as soon as you get your eCOPR they will be travel ready. My Dependent's RFV is the same as yours I think. Asking for PP pics, signed annex A, return addressed envelope etc. She is in the USA there is a particular mailing address. I'm not sure how long the process will take but they gave 30 days to get it done.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
Portal 1 - August 18
Portal 2 - September 7
eCOPR - September 16 (Etobicoke)

VO Montreal
Congrats!! You got eCOPR on Saturday? I didn't even know they did that. Did you get an email notification ? Or did you just happen to see it in the PR portal?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
Portal 1 : 4 August
Portal 2 : Received after (25 days) I.e. on 29 August, photo, address and declaration updated same day.
Ecopr : Still waiting (19 days gone) long time.
Pr card : waiting
VO: MONTREAL