+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
thank

how about your pr application on tracker?? or did you received an email saying your pr application is now approved??
The only thing that happened after portal 2 is the RFV for my outland dependent. My photo and address are still in review in the PR tracker.

Fordling

Jun 25, 2018
I need to get something straight, when IRCC is finished reviewing the picture and address, do they send us another document or do we just get the PR card in the mail? IS there a document we're supposed to sign that completes the entire process?

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
I have been waiting for eCOPR since September 5th. I have to join in new job this month. Shall I apply for BOWP? Kindly suggest.

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
The only thing that happened after portal 2 is the RFV for my outland dependent. My photo and address are still in review in the PR tracker.
I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo) in September. I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next

yang9866

Star Member
Mar 10, 2023
I received my PR card today!

If anyone is interested, here is what the timeline looked like:
17 Jul - Portal email 1
6 Aug - Portal email 2
9 Aug - eCOPR
6 Sep - Decision Made
11 Sep - PR Card Dispatched
15 Sep - PR Card Received

Emails came from VO Montreal, cards came from VO Sydney
Congratulations!

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Portal 1 : September 14
Portal 2 :
ECOPR :
PR Card :
VO : Etobicoke
I hope that the Etobicoke VO proves everyone right with their exceptionally fast processing times. Has anyone received Portal 2 on a weekend day?