+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
It is approved. You don't get a portal invitation unless the application has been approved. However, you don't officially get PR status until you receive the eCoPR. The delays seem to be for almost everyone, so it doesn't have anything to do with a specific application.
mine also no sign of approval,, email or in tracker but received pr portal email

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Hello, I received my eCoPr last week and this are my timelines:

-Received the approval letter from IRCC on June 14, 2023. I did not see it until July 11.
-Sent email (the one on the approval letter) with my information on July 12. I got a automatic reply saying that email was not longer active.
-Waited and waited for the Pr Login information
-Sent a second email from another email account on August 1st. Got the same automatic response.
-Created an account on the portal (without the invitation)
- Sent a third email to another email address I found on here on August 22.
-Got the PR Portal Log in information for me and my dependants on August 25 (They linked the application to the account I had created)

My approval letter had an email address that was no longer active (I am guessing it was deactivated a few days or weeks after I got the approval letter) Thanks to you guys' suggestions I was able to get the right email address and then received the PR portal login
can you share the email address please

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Anyone else awaiting ECOPR from 19th August ?
Yes I'm waiting since August 12, my dependents received it on August 15! But mine is still pending!
Funny fact I can see on my express entry portal it's been already processed but for some glitch I don't have the download button!
I've sent thousands of mails and web forms I've called IRCC and no one nows why is that happening or how to fix it

protask

Apr 18, 2016
Since my journey has ended, let me put my timeline for people like me to give some hope and be positive no matter how long the process is. I believe I am among the longest processing times to complete entire process.

July 2016 - Applied for CSQ under QSW
Jan 2017 - CSQ approved
Feb 2017 - Applied to Federal
Mar 2017 - AOR
Sep 2017 - Police Certificates Requests
Nov 2017 - RRPF Payment Requests
Dec 2017 - Medical Requests
Jul 2018 - Schedule A Requests
Mar 2021 - Schedule A, Passport, Travel History Requests
Jul 2023 - Fingerprints Requests
Aug 2023 - Portal 1
Sep 2023 - Portal 2 and ECOPR

Total processing time - 86 months

Finally it happened!!!! Received golden emails and able to download ECOPRs. Woohoo!!!

Portal 1 : 28 August
Portal 2 : 11 Sep
ECOPR : 13 Sep
PR Card :
VO : Montreal

Last edited:

OneLuv

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
In Step 1: In-Canada declaration, it shows "Submitted to IRCC"

In Step 2: Mailing Address and Photo, they are showing "In review with IRCC"
Oh I see. On the notice, it says if they accept the declaration then they will issue eCOPR. Thought it will turn into accepted or approved.

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
Oh I see. On the notice, it says if they accept the declaration then they will issue eCOPR. Thought it will turn into accepted or approved.
The Declaration will be changed to Submitted.
It seems like Mailing and Photo never change to Accepted, there are some people with the PR Card and they still have the "In Review with IRCC"