+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Akshay778

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Anyone form VO etobicoke waiting for portal 2? received my portal 1 email on 28th august, my agent replied stating my email on 29th. still waiitng.
As mentioned earlier, your agent will have to forward the email to you and you need to reply from your personal email to IRCC. It is now up to you. thanks

protask

Apr 18, 2016
Update:

Received Portal 2 emails today. Declaration done and photos submitted. Next step ECOPR.

Portal 1 : 28 August
Portal 2 : 11 Sep (14 days)
ECOPR :
PR Card :
VO : Montreal

I created portal account by myself when I received portal 1 email. Today I received emails that new case created under my account. When I logged in, I saw new tab (Permanent Resident Confirmation) added.

Portal 1 : Just received today and replied - 28 August
Portal 2 :
ECOPR :
PR Card :

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
Update:

Received Portal 2 emails today. Declaration done and photos submitted. Next step ECOPR.

Portal 1 : 28 August
Portal 2 : 11 Sep (14 days)
ECOPR :
PR Card :

I created portal account by myself when I received portal 1 email. Today I received emails that new case created under my account. When I logged in, I saw new tab (Permanent Resident Confirmation) added.
Can you see your DOB updated in PR portal login?

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
Guys,
Received portal 1 email on Aug 28, replied on same day but I did not receive any auto email regarding the mail is received.
Could you let me know if we need to receive the auto mail or its fine hoping the visa office received our email?
VO Montreal
Hello All, Received my second portal email with credentials. While logging in I see my details like UCI, Application#, First and Last name except the DOB field which is blank. Is this common?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello All, Received my second portal email with credentials. While logging in I see my details like UCI, Application#, First and Last name except the DOB field which is blank. Is this common?
It should populate. Log out and refresh and login in some time

Reactions: nani_drk

stressedobviously

Star Member
Apr 30, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-01-2023
Doc's Request.
27-07-2023
Nomination.....
31-12-2022
AOR Received.
24-01-2023
Med's Done....
14-08-2023
LANDED..........
05-10-2023
Can you see your DOB updated in PR portal login?
I don’t know why, but it only shows if you’re using a mobile device. I cannot see it when using a computer, but it’s there when I use my cellphone to check.

Reactions: nani_drk

PowderedT0astMan

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Montreal
Category........
WP
I logged into my GCKey and it now says my PR card was mailed! :) (A mere 63 days since I submitted my photo and address...)

All looks correct, but under "Country of Issue" it says "United States of America."

Does that mean my card was issued in the US? I'm American, so maybe it's referring to where I'm from?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I logged into my GCKey and it now says my PR card was mailed! :) (A mere 63 days since I submitted my photo and address...)

All looks correct, but under "Country of Issue" it says "United States of America."

Does that mean my card was issued in the US? I'm American, so maybe it's referring to where I'm from?
Which Visa Office sent Portal Emails ?