+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

nmalho

Aug 17, 2023
Portal 1:July26 (2nd email send after not receiving the first one,contacted ircc to request (VO-Montreal)

Portal2:Aug 21 2023

Ecopr: Aug 23rd 2023

Pr card received:waiting

quickly providing info on how to link as i find it hard to link hope this helps someone !!

Please make sure when linking pr card application to your gc key accountmake sure to type the info exactly like in ecopr otherwise they will show you error or application not found.
if on ecopr any info is provided partially make sure you type in the full name.
Capital and small letter typo matters.
Can you please explain when we need to link PR card application to GC key please

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
I have been waiting for Portal Mail2(e-copr) for the past 1 month... I have to join a new job on Sept 1st, But now I am on a closed work permit. Contacted IRCC, But they asked me to reply to the first mail again with the new offer letter. But still waiting. Kindly suggest anybody in the same situation and what I can do.
Thanks for your time.

Amjose25

Aug 18, 2023
Can you please explain when we need to link PR card application to GC key please
As soon a you receive your Ecopr they wold most likely create your pr card application,
when linking make sure you provide details as it is in ecopr as well as any omission is there for any name due space restrictions please complete it as well

Muna123

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
I have been waiting for Portal Mail2(e-copr) for the past 1 month... I have to join a new job on Sept 1st, But now I am on a closed work permit. Contacted IRCC, But they asked me to reply to the first mail again with the new offer letter. But still waiting. Kindly suggest anybody in the same situation and what I can do.
Thanks for your time.
Send a reminder by replying to that email,tell them how urgent it is and it has passed the processing them...

Reactions: Canadanac