+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
I already linked my pr application to my gckey account. For the pr card do I need to link another things or it will show on my or application account?
You need to link it again, and after finding it, they will link a new PR card application (different number than the PR application). Just make sure you use exactly the same info you got in your eCoPr (for example, birth city and name you're using).

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
Hi Sophie did you upload back side of photo with your DOB and photographer details ?( as mentioned in PR photo guidelines)
No, I didn't, as there was a declaration check stating that you took it within the last 12 months. I have the picture with the back part here, in case they ask for it. But it would be nice to check with others how they did it as well.

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I honestly think the requirement for the back of the photo is VERY misleading and should be taken off of their article/website. Where do we upload the back of the photo? The PR photo part only allows for like just the face of our photo, which part can we upload the back? Right?

Reactions: SophieWitwe

jadoontahir

Dec 13, 2017
I honestly think the requirement for the back of the photo is VERY misleading and should be taken off of their article/website. Where do we upload the back of the photo? The PR photo part only allows for like just the face of our photo, which part can we upload the back? Right?
Do we have option to upload 2 photos ? one for front and one for back ? I am also planning to upload photo today but not entirely sure how it works

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I just did few days ago, you need to upload only the front!!!
Of course, because the photo would be made into our PR card. And the back of the photo shouldn't be required to be uploaded since it would never make it to the PR card.
That's why I said that part in the article from IRCC is so misleading, and stupid, in my opinion.