+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

pw0032239

Oct 24, 2021
We got our Portal 2 today. I was afraid this step was gonna take 20-25 days judging from the posts here. But I guess people are coming back from vacations and the Montreal VO capacity is increasing. Our timeline:

Portal 1: Aug 11
Portal 2: Aug 18
eCOPR: Waiting
Montreal VO

One question: I have 3 dependents (spouse and 2 children). We received portal 1 email for only me, my spouse and our youngest (no portal 1 email for our oldest). At the time, I didn't think of much of it. But when I accessed the portal today, there is no info whatsoever for my oldest, only for the 3 of us who received a portal 1 email. Could any of you please advise me on how to approach this issue with IRCC? Our oldest is included in our application, all of her info is there, the only thing I could think of that might be affecting is that she's a US citizen and the 3 of us are from a different country. TIA
My son is a US citizen (minor) and I didn’t get email for him. I replied portal 2 email with info for me , my wife and my son. Got e-copr few days back. You need to call IRCC and enquire about missing dependent. Does tracker shows all dependent correctly?

Reactions: reincar

Evgeniia

Aug 5, 2019
My representative just received Portal 1 email and forwarded to me. I was not be able to reply to forwarded email so I just copied they email and sent them a message about my info. And I also didn't receive an auto message. Is it going to count as a reply?

Also my VO is Montreal

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
The Pr portal can be inaccurate. As per another online forum I’m following, people have received their pr card and the status on the pr portal still shows as “in review”. I suggest you link your pr card application to your gckey account for accurate updates.
I already linked my pr application to my gckey account. For the pr card do I need to link another things or it will show on my or application account?

Bittu2k

Aug 15, 2023
I have been waiting since July 31. The Montreal office is working today July 24th and 26th P1, of course there are always exceptions.
Portal 1 : Aug 4 (replied same day)
Portal 2 : still waiting (14days today)
CEC inland application
Montreal VO

Anybody else having same date ?
portal 1 : 4 August 2023 replied next day
Portal 2 : still waiting (14 days today)
VO Montreal

reincar

Jul 12, 2023
My son is a US citizen (minor) and I didn’t get email for him. I replied portal 2 email with info for me , my wife and my son. Got e-copr few days back. You need to call IRCC and enquire about missing dependent. Does tracker shows all dependent correctly?
Yes, the tracker has all of her info correctly. I responded to the portal 1 email with everyone's info, including my oldest daughter (minor as well). But the PR portal has only 3 cases. I reached out to IRCC, responded to the portal 1 email again and called IRCC.

SophieWitwe

Aug 5, 2023
The Pr portal can be inaccurate. As per another online forum I’m following, people have received their pr card and the status on the pr portal still shows as “in review”. I suggest you link your pr card application to your gckey account for accurate updates.
Thanks for the info! I linked it on the first day I got eCoPR, so it's good to know that it's better to follow there now. And you're right, even in the PR Tracker my application is now closed, and the eligibility hasn't even started there. However, GCKey is approved now only after I got eCoPR (it was not approved before). It's super lagged and it seems that for each person it's different...