+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

jadoontahir

Dec 13, 2017
I seems form past trends that IRCC processing is linear and they are clearing backlog date by date . Seems like they are working on 25th-26th July . Anyone else has any idea about this ?

Reactions: Shabanoo

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Hi every one,
I need your advice on a situation. I received Portal 1 on July 6th and promptly replied on July 7th. In my response, I mentioned that we welcomed a baby who was born in Canada. As he is a Canadian citizen by birth, there's no need to include him in our application.

However, after a considerable wait, on August 9th, I received another message in the same email thread requesting the birth certificate for our new child. I sent the birth certificate in response to that email and also submitted it through the web form on August 9th. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the usual automated confirmation message this time.

Quebec skilled worker program
VO Montreal

I'm wondering what steps I can take to ensure that they have indeed received the birth certificate. If you have any ideas, please share.

Thank you,

AR1387

Aug 13, 2023
Normally if you submitted something on the webform (document) you will receive after few day something like that:

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
  • · If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
  • · If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

If not you can call IRCC and ask if they receive the document

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

jadoontahir

Dec 13, 2017
Hi every one,
I need your advice on a situation. I received Portal 1 on July 6th and promptly replied on July 7th. In my response, I mentioned that we welcomed a baby who was born in Canada. As he is a Canadian citizen by birth, there's no need to include him in our application.

However, after a considerable wait, on August 9th, I received another message in the same email thread requesting the birth certificate for our new child. I sent the birth certificate in response to that email and also submitted it through the web form on August 9th. Unfortunately, I didn't receive the usual automated confirmation message this time.

Quebec skilled worker program
VO Montreal

I'm wondering what steps I can take to ensure that they have indeed received the birth certificate. If you have any ideas, please share.

Thank you,
I did not receive any auto reply for my P1 email plus the reminder i sent to them today (Still waiting for portal access email) . It is my understanding from previous posts that its not necessary to receive auto reply for every communication

Reactions: Mahmoud Eltorkman

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Normally if you submitted something on the webform (document) you will receive after few day something like that:

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
  • · If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
  • · If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

If not you can call IRCC and ask if they receive the document
[/QUOTE
Yes I did that and received this message but Its from 10 days I'm not sure If the webform Is enough, hopefully they see that and back to me soon

phoenix644

Dec 17, 2022
I did not receive any auto reply for my P1 email plus the reminder i sent to them today (Still waiting for portal access email) . It is my understanding from previous posts that its not necessary to receive auto reply for every communication
Me2 I have not received any Auto Reply since August 1st, is someone here who got CoPR without receiving an auto reply as well?

jadoontahir

Dec 13, 2017
Portal # 1 July 26
no auto reply

Portal # 2 (still waiting )

Sent reminder today on same portal #1 email (again no auto reply) . Is it necessary to received auto reply ?

Anyone else from July 26 Portal 1 ?

Portal # 1 July 26
no auto reply

Portal # 2 18th July .

Now for photo upload do we need to get photographer information at the back of one photo (Probably stamp) as well along with DOB of subject and date photo was taken . I saw PR photo guideline

• Love
Reactions: hamiltonboy

hamiltonboy

Aug 4, 2023
Portal # 1 July 26
no auto reply

Portal # 2 18th July .

Now for photo upload do we need to get photographer information at the back of one photo (Probably stamp) as well along with DOB of subject and date photo was taken . I saw PR photo guideline
You just received it right now?