+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Hi,
i have received Portal 1 request on 21 July and i have replied and i have one question my daughter and my wife came on Dec 15 from india and my daughter is in visiting visa and i completely forgot to extend her visa which i did on July 21 immediately and also paid price for that
will be that issue?
it could be. For a tourist visa, usually there’s a 6 month stay allowed. After that 6 month period, a visitor record is needed to stay in the country. That would mean if you applied to extend her stay as a visitor after June 15th (which you did), you’ll also have to apply for restoration of status. Fortunately you have 90 days to do this from June 15th. You should address this asap.

I recommend reaching out to a lawyer.

HK0210

Feb 9, 2023
Like Etobicoke and Montreal VOs are in two different countries ,amaizing
Even Etobicoke is very slow. I have seen these updates after 7 months of my AOR. The good thing is atleast now they are moving fast. Hope you will get it soon :)

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
So something weird is going on:

portal 1: July24
Portal 2: Aug 15
ECOPR: still waiting

logged into my ircc gckey account and a new update was posted today. My decision changed from “final decision: July 20, 2023 we’ll send you a message” to “your application was approved”.

I don’t have ecopr yet… does this mean it’s approved even though i don’t have my ecopr yet?

Reactions: odaissax

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
So something weird is going on:

portal 1: July24
Portal 2: Aug 15
ECOPR: still waiting

logged into my ircc gckey account and a new update was posted today. My decision changed from “final decision: July 20, 2023 we’ll send you a message” to “your application was approved”.

I don’t have ecopr yet… does this mean it’s approved even though i don’t have my ecopr yet?
Yes

jp2803

Aug 17, 2023
Portal 1 : Aug 4 (replied same day)
Portal 2 : still waiting (14days today)
CEC inland application
Montreal VO

Anybody else having same date ?

Reactions: geraldolvn

YaeliA

Aug 17, 2023
PLEASE HELP!

My permanent residence was approved on June 14 and they asked me to send an email with my personal information (Name, UCI, currently in Canada etc) to get my PR Portal Login Credentials. My mailbox was full at the time so I did not realize it was approved unitl July 14. I sent an email the same day with my personal information to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca as indicated on the IRCC letter. I got an automatic reply saying that that email is not longer being monitored and will be decommissioned on [July 4, 2023].

I have sent multiple Web Forms explainig them the situation, I have search all the internet trying to find out what is the current active email, I have tried to call them multiple times but it always says there is no agent available and to try calling back later.

I don't know what to do next, can anyone tell me what is the current active email to send my personal information?

THANK YOU!