Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
02-August -2023
Nomination.....
03-August -2023
Hey, did you receive an automatic revert after replying to Portal1?

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hey, did you receive an automatic revert after replying to Portal1?
This seems to be a common issue with VO Montreal these days. When I replied to portal 1 on July 9, then I got back an automated reply, but when I replied back to the second notice of portal 1 on 26 July then no auto reply was received. From the forum, I got to know many were not able to get the automated reply from 26 July onwards. May be they have changed their system settings!! No need to worry. Some ircc agents told that it was a must to receive the auto reply, whereas some were of the view that it was not a big deal.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Where did you take the pictures? There’s no way l could have been rejected if you got it from London drugs or staples.
First pic was a DIY from my iphone. My wife got accepted while mine and my son's got rejected.

Not sure I'm understanding correctly how you would get rejected if I got mine from London or Staples...

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
First pic was a DIY from my iphone. My wife got accepted while mine and my son's got rejected.

Not sure I'm understanding correctly how you would get rejected if I got mine from London or Staples...o
That’s why then. It would get rejected because is not a photo for your instagram or your Facebook dude is a passport photo and it needs to be taken by professional who knows exactly what they’re doing.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
That’s why then. It would get rejected because is not a photo for your instagram or your Facebook dude is a passport photo and it needs to be taken by professional who knows exactly what they’re doing.
Well, my wife's got accepted and it was taken with the same iphone camera. Also, if you look at the instructions, you can actually do a DIY.

And, FYI, I've been doing photography for 40yrs, starting with cellulose films.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
It seems Monday is not a Stat holiday in Montreal. Quebec had June 24 as a holiday so this weekend is like an ordinary weekend for them and VO Montreal work as usual on Monday. Hopefully some of us get our portal 2 emails next week.

Reactions: PR 2023 WPG

ASTN

Jul 18, 2023
Hi Guys, I received my first portal on August 2. Since I already have an account in the "permanent residence portal", can I move ahead, and before receiving portal 2, start submitting my photo and address? Thank you in advance.

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Hi Guys, I received my first portal on August 2. Since I already have an account in the "permanent residence portal", can I move ahead, and before receiving portal 2, start submitting my photo and address? Thank you in advance.
No, IRCC will add a Permanent Residence Confirmation tab in your PR portal account. Only then you will be able to submit your photo and address.

Reactions: ASTN