+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Guys please help me i am stressed i forgot to crop before uploading photo the chin and green circles anyone know what should i do
No need to worry about that buddy, an IRCC officer will do it for you if you didn’t do it or did it wrong.

Cadi

Jul 22, 2023
Has anyone else received any correspondence about the PR card yet? Have anyone got the PR card?
Thank you so much my friend at work told me that you have to crop the picture make your head centre which i didn’t that why i was so stressed

Satveer707

Mar 12, 2022
Hello sad to say but false. the email i recieved of the portal was a exact copy of Portal 1 i got on June 30th.

This time says 2nd Notice. Why they are sending this if i already reply? Anyone else with same situation?
They sent me 3 rd time same email (1st one) VO Montreal

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hi folks,

what’s the current timeline currently for portal 2? 15-17 days? Anybody know what date VO Montreal is working on?
They don’t work based on dates and besides that no one knows. Just reply back to the 2nd notice email or you probably won’t get your credentials

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
They don’t work based on dates and besides that no one knows. Just reply back to the 2nd notice email or you probably won’t get your credentials
I’ve already replied to the first email on the very first day. Then sent a reminder with the same information couple days later. Still no email with credentials. Should I just email them once more? Currently on day 11.

CanadaVisa321

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Did you reply to all of the emails?
They only sent one email (Portal 1) on July 24. I replied within an hour and received the automated email response.

i sent a reminder email with the same information requested few days later because I didn’t receive portal 2.

now I’m thinking to send another reminder because there has been no response from them since that first email.

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
They only sent one email (Portal 1) on July 24. I replied within an hour and received the automated email response.

i sent a reminder email with the same information requested few days later because I didn’t receive portal 2.

now I’m thinking to send another reminder because there has been no response from them since that first email.
If you are VO Montreal, it usually takes time to receive the second portal

Kianpouyan

Aug 7, 2021
My VO is Montreal and I haven't received any ack. email after I responded to them over email 1, is it a matter of concern?
As I saw in other guys from VO Montreal responses here, it will take between 11 days to 25 days to receive the portal 2. Don’t be worried

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
As I saw in other guys from VO Montreal responses here, it will take between 11 days to 25 days to receive the portal 2. Don’t be worried
Thanks for your reply. Even if I didn't receive acknowledgment after responding to their very first email, there shouldn't be an issue, right?