+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
Hello guys. I just got my PR card in the mail!
Thanks to everyone, and I hope you guys finish your immigration process soon.
THE BRIGHTNESS WARNING⚠ for the photo is totally normal. If that happens to you, don't worry; it's totally normal. IRCC officers will fix it for you.
Did you have an update on the PR portal before that? or is it still showing in review?

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Try going to the pr portal website and hit “forgot password”. Put your email down. If your account is created, you should be able to login and see the portal.

if your account is not created, I suggest you call ircc.
I never recieved email for portal 2,I just check my pr portal and found out a tab is added after 19 days of waiting
I just checked It there is no any new tab

sandraolz

Jul 31, 2023
I just got on the call with ircc, and they told me that there is some issue that occurred in their printing department and that I have to wait. I got a bit lost, and didn't ask for details, but she said that it's on their side.

Hooeful

Star Member
Sep 20, 2021
I just got on the call with ircc, and they told me that there is some issue that occurred in their printing department and that I have to wait. I got a bit lost, and didn't ask for details, but she said that it's on their side.
LOL.. I wouldn't either because there is no correlation at all

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Did you take the picture yourself?

Suggest to go to a professional photographer like in Shoppers Drug Mart. We submitted a DIY pics and mine and my son's got rejected, although my wife's was accepted (she got her PR card now). So me and my son got another picture taken from Shoppers and resubmitted.
How long after submitting your photo was it rejected the first time?

Angel1489

Star Member
Jul 8, 2023
Hello guys. I just got my PR card in the mail!
Thanks to everyone, and I hope you guys finish your immigration process soon.
THE BRIGHTNESS WARNING⚠ for the photo is totally normal. If that happens to you, don't worry; it's totally normal. IRCC officers will fix it for you.
Hello what’s your timeline?

Cadi

Jul 22, 2023
Guys please help me i am stressed i forgot to crop before uploading photo the chin and green circles anyone know what should i do