+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

LKD India

Star Member
May 23, 2023
The same thing happened to me. Replied but never got the auto reply. So I replied again, but never got the auto reply as well.
Is there any glitch in their system? Replying to their weird notices and that too without getting an auto reply is actually adding to our wait time.

Lydia2023

Apr 21, 2023
Same with me, I did not receive any automatic reply either. I just called IRCC, they were like there's a big queue and waiting time is longer that's why. And I was on call when I received the second notice, so I told her right away. She said wait for 2 weeks now otherwise give us a call again and we'll look into it then.
Get second notice again,but happy thing is received portal 2 email after 10 minutes getting the second notice. WOW:)
Portal 1: July 10
Portal 2: July 27 (around 3pm atlantic time)
waiting ECOPR......

Simran Chahal

May 23, 2023
Get second notice again,but happy thing is received portal 2 email after 10 minutes getting the second notice. WOW:)
Portal 1: July 10
Portal 2: July 27 (around 3pm atlantic time)
waiting ECOPR......
Congratulations,,,, did you get an automated reply after sending out details for second notice?

MexiCan1309

Jun 25, 2023
I have a question for those who got PR with inland PNP, which date is the landing date? when you receive your CoPR? I need to provide that date in my application for PNP.