+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Congratulations to those who already got their Portal 2 email. I have been following this thread ever since I feel like my Portal 2 access is taking too long. I have received my Portal 1 email last July 12 and replied on the same day. I also called IRCC yesterday and I was only told to wait.

@Shenia - When did you write the email and if it's okay, would you be able to send a screenshot of your email and cover all important details? I know many of us here want to do the same and make it right and seeing how it is put up would be a great guide for many here. Thanks in advance! As for your concern with uploading a photo, I was told by some friends that it's normal to encounter the warning and they just proceed on it.

Reactions: Shenia

Shenia

Star Member
May 14, 2016
Congratulations to those who already got their Portal 2 email. I have been following this thread ever since I feel like my Portal 2 access is taking too long. I have received my Portal 1 email last July 12 and replied on the same day. I also called IRCC yesterday and I was only told to wait.

@Shenia - When did you write the email and if it's okay, would you be able to send a screenshot of your email and cover all important details? I know many of us here want to do the same and make it right and seeing how it is put up would be a great guide for many here. Thanks in advance! As for your concern with uploading a photo, I was told by some friends that it's normal to encounter the warning and they just proceed on it.
Hello Guys

I recieved my first Portal email 1 on July 3 rd and replied to them very next day on July 4 th.
Then I send a reminder on July 10 th
Then on July 19 th I recieved again the same portal email 1 as my third notice but it was my second notice.i replied same details on July 19 th.
Then on July 21 yesterday I send separate email with all my concerns .Here below I am attaching what content I wrote in the email

Subject-Issue with the confirmation portal along with my concerns
Hello Sir / Mam,

Regarding my PR confirmation portal I recieved multiple times this email and I replied back to same email id with all details you have requested .first email I received on 3 rd July and I replied back on 4 th July .then again I replied on 10 th July on the same above email id .Now on 19 th July I recieved again the same details as my 3 rd notice again I replied on same day .I was suppose to expect second portal email with login credentials.
Here below I will attach all the screenshots of the email I received for your reference.

Waiting for your response,

Regards,

Dragoneye1987

Jul 16, 2018
Hello Guys

I recieved my first Portal email 1 on July 3 rd and replied to them very next day on July 4 th.
Then on July 19 th I recieved again the same portal email 1 as my third notice but it was my second notice.i replied same details on July 19 th.
Then on July 21 yesterday I send separate email with all my concerns .Here below I am attaching what content I wrote in the email

Hello Sir / Mam,

Regarding my PR confirmation portal I recieved multiple times this email and I replied back to same email id with all details you have requested .first email I received on 3 rd July and I replied back on 4 th July .then again I replied on 10 th July on the same above email id .Now on 19 th July I recieved again the same details as my 3 rd notice again I replied on same day .I was suppose to expect second portal email with login credentials.
Here below I will attach all the screenshots of the email I received for your reference.

Regards,
Thank so much @Shenia! This gave me the idea of how I should be writing up my email. And surely this will help others here too. :)

Reactions: Shenia

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
Hello Guys

Hello Sir / Mam,

Regards,
Hi, I think I'm in the same situation as I received the 1st email on July 5th and replied to them on July 6th. After that, I didn't receive anything. Should I send them a reminder like you did?

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Did you receive your PR Card? I am in a similar situation, I got my eCoPR in February 2023 but my photo got rejected once. I uploaded the next photo immediately but it's been more than 5 months now. A few days back I saw the case is "closed and accepted" in PR portal. My photo status has also changed from "in review by IRCC" to “ready to submit to IRCC”. Additionally, the application tracker does not found my PR card application. I have linked my PR card application to GCKey and the status is still processing. Do you have any idea?
After how long was your photo rejected when you submitted it the first time?

imdepressed

Jul 3, 2023
Jul 21 - got my first Email and replied back with my details and spouse in same email. They additionally asked for Eye color and height.

Still waiting for the credential email from them. Kind of anxious now.

VO-Etobicoke

MessiBoi

Jan 1, 2021
Jul 21 - got my first Email and replied back with my details and spouse in same email. They additionally asked for Eye color and height.

Still waiting for the credential email from them. Kind of anxious now.

VO-Etobicoke
how?
u sent it on Friday and its still weekend

vasanthidodda

Jul 19, 2023
Hi,
I have got portal 1 email on july 12 th and replied on the same day. Haven't received any update from Montrel VO yet. Still waiting for the portal credentals.
Recently we have travelled to US for a day. Do we need to update to IRCC about recent entry to canada.
Please reply if anyone faced this scenario before.

zmas

Jul 8, 2023
Hi,
I have got portal 1 email on july 12 th and replied on the same day. Haven't received any update from Montrel VO yet. Still waiting for the portal credentals.
Recently we have travelled to US for a day. Do we need to update to IRCC about recent entry to canada.
Please reply if anyone faced this scenario before.
I had something similar. I got my portal 1 email when I was in US for a day (3rd July).

I came back to Canada on 4th July and then replied to the portal 1 email just to be safe. In that email they asked when was your last entry to Canada. Over there I said 3rd July.

Yea so you should mention that trip in the email if they ask or else I dont think you need to.

imdepressed

Jul 3, 2023
Ive been in the same situation, travelled to Europe and asked IRCC agent. They told it they request for more information, reply back or else the info locked in before AOR is good it seems.

Please note I'm not right person for this advice, but for safer side follow your convictions