+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
hello all, here's my timeline. I was wondering if anyone else is facing similar delays?

December 11 2022: PR application submitted

May 26 2023: PR approved

May 28th: PR portal credentials received

May 29th: PR confirmation case opened, photo submitted and address confirmed

And as of June 29th I've gotten no updates. I managed to get in touch with an agent at the call center this morning, but was just told to be patient. I intend to keep calling every day it's delayed.

Is anyone else facing similar delays, or has anyone experienced this before? Thank you.
What’s your VO?

Aksharma

May 11, 2022
hello all , i got PR confirmation email on 6 June and i reply with the details on 7 June they asked ,
then 14 June i got the same email and i replied that as with same details ,
then 21 June i got same email and i replied that as with same details

then i called IRCC they told there was some glitch in the system we cannot see the the first 2 emails
and till this message i did not get my credential ( portal 2 )
PNP inland July 2022 applicant

any suggestions should i wait or what to do

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
#1 Hello I have recieved the email IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal. my husband and child recieve the same email. However, as a principal applicant, I replied on behalf of my spouse and child on my email. Should I have to reply separate in their email too. #2 I have already created the PR portal account with my email address before replying the email. Is this a problem?
no issue, if you replied the email stating that you will use your email address for everyone, then they will add a Permanent Residence Confirmation tab in your portal if you already created the account by yourself with that email. Which VO sent you portal 1?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
@mcdonal22 can you share Etobicoke email address..? We are still waiting for portal emails.
I would not suggest emailing the VO. Call the IRCC help desk to know if the P1 (or P2 if you have P1 already) that whether portal has been triggered or not. I know couple of my co-worker who were approved months before getting portal. In some cases, they say portal was sent (as per the file notes they see on their systems) but in reality, the applicant never received one, could be that representative email or not.. but if its applicant email and still not received, the service desk agent to put a note to VO for portal and have your email revalidated but you don't email VO.. I have come across some posts where one sends email to VO (for P1 or some giving P1 info to VO and they directly got P2, but I don't think that's the right way, just wait I would say, you will eventually get portal.

mrbvijay

Jun 27, 2023
Any suggestion for me?
Got portal 1 email on June 16 and still waiting for portal 2.
Montreal VO, tried sending the 2 emails for update and a webform but no luck!!
Any update on your status? Did you get the credentials ? I got my pr confirmation mail on june 25 and have not received any email from them with credentials. Vo is Montreal.

mrbvijay

Jun 27, 2023
hello all , i got PR confirmation email on 6 June and i reply with the details on 7 June they asked ,
then 14 June i got the same email and i replied that as with same details ,
then 21 June i got same email and i replied that as with same details

then i called IRCC they told there was some glitch in the system we cannot see the the first 2 emails
and till this message i did not get my credential ( portal 2 )
PNP inland July 2022 applicant

any suggestions should i wait or what to do
Hi. Kind of similar situation like yours. I tried calling ircc, and every time i get the message “Its closed”. Is there any specific time or day to reach them? Can you pls help me how you were able to call them? I am in pst timezone. Thanks in advance.