+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
My partner got his portal credentials! Finally! He emailed on June 5th, and just got his credentials right now June 23rd.

He is only supposed to be in Canada until Monday which we now have to change. We were going to change to July 19th so he gets another month - chances of him getting eCOPR once we change the flights?

nickgrizzly

Star Member
May 16, 2022
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
Med's Request
09-05-2023
Med's Done....
10-05-2023
LANDED..........
08-06-2023
My partner got his portal credentials! Finally! He emailed on June 5th, and just got his credentials right now June 23rd.

He is only supposed to be in Canada until Monday which we now have to change. We were going to change to July 19th so he gets another month - chances of him getting eCOPR once we change the flights?
eCOPR is usually issued 10-15 days after you submit your credentials. So you'll probably get it before July 19th.

Swaff

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Any suggestion for me?
Got portal 1 email on June 16 and still waiting for portal 2.
Montreal VO, tried sending the 2 emails for update and a webform but no luck!!

Reactions: 233SUV

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
T
eCOPR is usually issued 10-15 days after you submit your credentials. So you'll probably get it before July 19th.
That is what we think! I feel like I see most people on here at the moment get it within a few days, or if they’ve been waiting ages on the first one then the second is a bit faster. We will build in the most insurance possible it’s just so hard when we are constantly changing expensive international flights. I swear we’ve spent probably double what the application cost on extra flights alone just because of delays. Oh well.

I have to do my landing as a soft landing - so he better be done by July 19th as my medical expires in July 18th and I’m the dependent I have flights booked to Toronto from July 13th to 20th so hoping he will get his so I can soft land when I get there, but then I have a week to flagpole if necessary.

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
Any suggestion for me?
Got portal 1 email on June 16 and still waiting for portal 2.
Montreal VO, tried sending the 2 emails for update and a webform but no luck!!
You are still only a week in so while it’s usually quicker it’s not unheard of! Last ditch is MP - call or go to their office. Offices usually have a weekly meeting with IRCC. Might not be super helpful as they can take ten days to get back to you but if there’s a genuine delay a note usually goes on your file that the office has been contacted. By the time you hear back you’ll probably have it but that’s what we did!

Reactions: akaur13

Swaff

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
You are still only a week in so while it’s usually quicker it’s not unheard of! Last ditch is MP - call or go to their office. Offices usually have a weekly meeting with IRCC. Might not be super helpful as they can take ten days to get back to you but if there’s a genuine delay a note usually goes on your file that the office has been contacted. By the time you hear back you’ll probably have it but that’s what we did!
So you contacted the MP and then got portal 2 email?

aqfleet

Jun 9, 2023
So you contacted the MP and then got portal 2 email?
Ha ha I wish. Is portal 2 the one where you get credentials and portal 1 when they tell you to give all your details?

All your MP can do is speak to IRCC directly about specific cases, which is impossible for us. My partner replied to portal 1 email on June 5th, we went to MP June 7th and she had 2 or 3 meetings or contact with IRCC in that time and brought up our case. All they said was that they had everything they need for landing. We did notice a message on our file we we think was that the VO office had been sent a message by our MP enquiring about our case. This was a few days ago.

My partner replied twice to the email, and I replied to mine two days ago. Yesterday we noticed we had a COPR number in tracker - then I read on a lot of places on here portal 2 comes within hours or a day of seeing that USUALLY. But ours did come through today, sooo?

Your MP cannot expedite your application, but they can check its status with a real human, and can send a message to the VO office - again they can’t speed it up, it’s more of a telling off and some people have noticed movement on their files soon after that.

Given everyone’s timelines at the moment you’ll probably get portal 2 before it gets to that point we just seem to be massively cursed, but it’s very easy to contact your MP and does help to feel like someone is on your side.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I got eCoPR today. I noticed GU in gckey, my application in tracker(AST) is closed, in GCkey, application is indicated as approved (previously was in submitted state). does it mean that PR cards has been mailed? Does the applicant get notified by an email when PR cards are mailed? In the portal, the photo's in still in review.

Portal1 - June 16
Portal2 - June 17
eCoPR - June 23

mathmari

Mar 30, 2023
I got eCoPR today. I noticed GU in gckey, my application in tracker(AST) is closed, in GCkey, application is indicated as approved (previously was in submitted state). does it mean that PR cards has been mailed? Does the applicant get notified by an email when PR cards are mailed? In the portal, the photo's in still in review.

Portal1 - June 16
Portal2 - June 17
eCoPR - June 23

Its a separate application for PR Card. You should manually link it to your cic account.From that application you can know when they mail your pr card.. the current processing time is 29 days. Refer: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Reactions: mcdonal22

andressams

Jun 22, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
04-03-2023

Portal1 - June 16
Portal2 - June 17
eCoPR - June 23
What's your VO?

Saviii

Jun 23, 2023
Hello everybody,
PR confirmation email 1: June 20th
PR confirmation email 2: June 23rd
Uploaded photo and address: June 23rd
eCopr: waiting
PR card: waiting

I have a question my friends: How we could get our COPR number on the tracker .
Also Anybody knows how long it takes till we get eCOPR and finally PR card???

Oleh2004

Jun 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Calgary, Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-04-2023
Doc's Request.
28-04-2023
Nomination.....
10-01-2023
AOR Received.
18-05-2023
Just received the portal credentials and uploaded my photo. Waiting for the eCoPR now.
Received eCoPR on June 23. VO Montreal.

Reactions: Miracle2018

jackietable

Apr 8, 2022
March 04 - AOR
June 09 - PR Portal 1
June 16 - PR Portal 2 all info submitted
VO - Calgary

Waiting for eCOPR, anyone with similar timeline?

Thanks!
Same w u
visa office w Calgary
Been waiting since 7 June. Any clue how long it takes for ecorp fm Calgary office ?