+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ssi

Apr 20, 2023
That's totally fine. Same thing as me, I'm inland and my spouse is outland. She came here on visitor visa and then we both got Portal Email (note that, we did not get a separate Ready For Visa for my spouse) while she's inside. Then I confirmed the in-Canada address for both of us and submitted photos as well. After about 2 days, the address were approved and both of us were issued eCOPR.

Photos are still in review though, probably they're still processing the PR Card.
Thank you so much, i thought this endless nightmare was gonna continue. This is absolutely exhausting for sure.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
That's totally fine. Same thing as me, I'm inland and my spouse is outland. She came here on visitor visa and then we both got Portal Email (note that, we did not get a separate Ready For Visa for my spouse) while she's inside. Then I confirmed the in-Canada address for both of us and submitted photos as well. After about 2 days, the address were approved and both of us were issued eCOPR.

Photos are still in review though, probably they're still processing the PR Card.
2 days!? When was this? Also, do you know your Virtual Landing Team Vo?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
2 days!? When was this? Also, do you know your Virtual Landing Team Vo?
IRCC Etobicoke. I'm inland applicant to begin with.
It took us 2 business days to be exact: I submitted address/photos on Thursday and got eCOPR on the next Monday. I think all of this is in 2nd week of April or so

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
It took us 2 business days to be exact: I submitted address/photos on Thursday and got eCOPR on the next Monday. I think all of this is in 2nd week of April or so
Im inland too, and day three now, but no update after submitting the declaration and address/photo. I guess my VO Montreal is slower.

Takita

May 12, 2021
Final Update:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 4 Apr 2023
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 4 Apr 2023
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 4 Apr 2023
4. When did you receive ECOPR? 11 Apr 2023
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? 2 May 2023

See you guys in couple years during Citizenship application. Good luck everyone.

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
I'm in the same show it took 2 days exactly from address and photo upload to get ecopr in first week of April, photo still in review.

Reactions: ChrisCan

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I'm in the same show it took 2 days exactly from address and photo upload to get ecopr in first week of April, photo still in review.
I still don't see any movement in PR Card app. From your past posts, looks like your PR card shows Submitted Date as March 28 right?

LazyMarmot

Feb 6, 2022
Hello everyone!

How long does it usually takes from landing till the first email asking for personal email confirmation?
We landed on 30 April, got paper COPRs and would like to understand when to expect the email.
Thank you!

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Hello everyone!

How long does it usually takes from landing till the first email asking for personal email confirmation?
We landed on 30 April, got paper COPRs and would like to understand when to expect the email.
Thank you!
I think you will be waiting to get your PR Cards only, as u already have the Confirmation of your permanent residence (COPR). If they did take your pictures and Canadian address

LazyMarmot

Feb 6, 2022
I think you will be waiting to get your PR Cards only, as u already have the Confirmation of your permanent residence (COPR). If they did take your pictures and Canadian address
We did not have Canadian address at the moment of the landing and they did not take any photos =(

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Hi, do you see any messages in gckey for pr card?
Oh, by Ghost Update I meant it shows "Application Updated" in the outside but nothing changes (no new message, no change in any status) inside :D
And this is for the PR Card itself, not the PR app