+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MrTambo

Nov 23, 2022
Anybody Got ECOPR while ircc on strike? Submitted my picture on April 12th and still no COPR... I'm getting a bit nervous

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Anybody Got ECOPR while ircc on strike? Submitted my picture on April 12th and still no COPR... I'm getting a bit nervous
Since the first day of the strike, I haven't seen anyone receive COPR. Seems that the COPR approval department is the only who's entire staff is on strike. There will be zero movements till the strike is over.

ashab97

Feb 27, 2023
I got my ECOPR on March 8th and still waiting on my PR card since...no updates on my GCKEY account either after I linked my application. This strike is killing me lol

Reactions: sdCan

Jojolu

Apr 28, 2023
It's so frustrating, we all hoped to receive the ecopr asap but it's so unfortunate, not sure how long the strike is going to go on.

Jojolu

Apr 28, 2023
I think most people haven't received the ecopr cause of the strike, i submitted on April 11th, and i haven't received it either, so frustrating but our hands are tied till they reply

Reactions: Beauciel

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Got card mailed status today in GC key card application - surprisingly it says country of issue as INDIA. Is this normal ?

@Ananya9101 was it the same for you ?

God did

Dec 23, 2022
Hi all, I followed this group after I got my pr email in December 2022 and has been very helpful watching others timeline . Here is my info
Dec 22, 2022. pr email received and replied to Calgary office
Jan 07 2023. Pr portal email received , address and photo updated in the portal.
Feb 01 2023 . Got another pr email from Etobicoke. Replied to them that I already submitted my credentials to Calgary office but I also submitted my info again.
Feb 07 2023: COPR received from Etobicoke
April : filled out a webform requesting for expedite processing
April 13: Received a ghost update on GC account. At the same time my photo was accepted and case closed in the PR portal
April 18: checked mg account and noticed PR card approved and mailed.
April 19: Receive an email from IRCC that there were changes in my account. I check it was the same pr approved and mailed update.
April 28 : I checked my mail and got my PR card.

I just want to share that I know the frustrations especially waiting for an update every day and no reply from IRCC whatsoever. I want to encourage everyone who hasn’t hear from IRCC to continue filling out a web form until you hear from them.
Good luck !!

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -April 3, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - April 4, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - April 4, 2023
eCoPR generation date - April 6, 2023
PR Card mailed - April 18
PR Card received - April 28
VO - Calgary
Received my PR card and only my spouse is waiting