+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Caught a GU in my PR card application.

eCOPR received 4th April and no updates since then.
GU must be for the photo approval. Most probably, your PR card will be mailed within 5 days. Photo will be approved but on PR portal, it will keep showing as in review

Reactions: LM10

Takita

May 12, 2021
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -April 3, 2023
Email with PR Portal credentials - April 4, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - April 4, 2023
eCoPR generation date - April 6, 2023
PR Card mailed - April 18
PR Card received - pending
VO - Calgary
did you get your pr card? shipped from?

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
I also caught a GU in my PR card application on GC key portal, not sure what it means?
1st GU- Printing PR Card
2nd GU- Mailed
Sometimes you may also receive an initial GU for mail address approved

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
About a week
I got 1 ghost update too on April 13th. Linked my application on April 4th so my IRCC account shows PR card application received April 4th.

Received ecopr on March 28, addres approved but photo in review till now. No other update yet, I'm worried because I have travel plans. Sigh! Is there any one who experienced this and how long did it take to get their card. Pls help, comments will be very much appreciated.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got 1 ghost update too on April 13th. Linked my application on April 4th so my IRCC account shows PR card application received April 4th.

Received ecopr on March 28, addres approved but photo in review till now. No other update yet, I'm worried because I have travel plans. Sigh! Is there any one who experienced this and how long did it take to get their card. Pls help, comments will be very much appreciated.
So on the list your PR Card application shows Received on the date you linked your app. What about the Submitted date inside that app when you click into it (shown inside together with biometrics/name/UCI)?

(for me the Received date is the date I linked, but the Submitted date is the date I got my eCOPR)

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023

Depends on your VO tbh. Seems Etobicoke and Calgary are more or less consistent with a timeline of 1 month or less. Montreal is slow. Although I have seen a few people from Etobicoke wait 2 months as well. Really depends on your luck. If you have travel plans, you can send a reply to the portal mail stating that you have travel plans and politely ask them for quick processing if possible

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Depends on your VO tbh. Seems Etobicoke and Calgary are more or less consistent with a timeline of 1 month or less. Montreal is slow. Although I have seen a few people from Etobicoke wait 2 months as well. Really depends on your luck. If you have travel plans, you can send a reply to the portal mail stating that you have travel plans and politely ask them for quick processing if possible
It's Sydney NV

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
So on the list your PR Card application shows Received on the date you linked your app. What about the Submitted date inside that app when you click into it (shown inside together with biometrics/name/UCI)?

(for me the Received date is the date I linked, but the Submitted date is the date I got my eCOPR)
Yes received date is the date I linked, submitted date was date I got ecopr

Reactions: baryonix

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone, I just got off the phone with IRCC, and apparently, my portal email was sent to me on the 12th of April, but I never received it. We confirmed my email, and I checked my spam. There is nothing there. The agent over the phone said all I can do is wait. Has anyone been in this situation before?

Does anyone have the email for the Sydney or Montreal office for the Pr Portal? I want to try emailing them in hopes of getting the email sent again.

My Primary VO is Sydney Secondary is Montreal

stmbaby

Apr 24, 2023
From what you’ve seen so far, what’s the average processing time from portal 2 to eCOPR with Montreal?

Thank you!