+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

iamrfmas

Dec 2, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 3, 2023 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 7, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 7, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 15, 2023
PR Card received - pending
VO - Etobicoke

Sometimes when I go into the portal, my uploaded photo vanishes and I see the "upload photo" button, but when I refresh the page, my photo appears again and shows "in review with IRCC". I'm assuming it's a glitch but it's a little unsettling. Has anyone else experienced this and gotten their card?
It happens with me all the time. Not to worry..just a glitch. Refresh or relogin to see the pic.

Inder786

Dec 23, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail – December 20, 2022 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - December 28, 2022
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - December 28, 2022
eCoPR generation date - January 10, 2023
PR Cards received - February 28, 2023

I got the GU on Feb 18, 2023. They mailed the card on Feb 22, 2023.

VO - Montreal

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
Hi all, this is my final update on the forum; I received my card today.

AOR:
July 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail - Jan 13th, 2023 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 18th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 18th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Jan 21st, 2023
PR Card received - Feb 28th, 2023
VO - Etobicoke

Good luck to all waiting for e-COPR/PR cards.

CamilaCOL

Oct 4, 2022
Hello very unlucky human here,

PR Confirmation e-mail: Jan 4th, 2023 answered same day
PR Portal: Jan 5th, 2023
Photo & Address uploaded PR Portal - Jan 6th, 2023
Message of my eCOPR ready - Jan 11th, 2023. But there was nothing on the portal. Messaged 2 times the IRCC, and they replied. The last message said my eCOPR was submitted in the portal. It was never uploaded but it was linked to my application profile (weird) with an expiry date of 13 January. So, still pending
PR Card- Pending
VO - Montréal

YESTERDAY I went to the portal and the address was already approved but the picture was still on verification. TODAY I go back to the portal and there is no picture as if I never uploaded it. I have a trip planned for April planned back in October............ im starting to get nervous.

nouveauRP

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023

Message of my eCOPR ready - Jan 11th, 2023. But there was nothing on the portal. Messaged 2 times the IRCC, and they replied. The last message said my eCOPR was submitted in the portal. It was never uploaded but it was linked to my application profile (weird) with an expiry date of 13 January. So, still pending
PR Card- Pending
VO - Montréal

YESTERDAY I went to the portal and the address was already approved but the picture was still on verification. TODAY I go back to the portal and there is no picture as if I never uploaded it. I have a trip planned for April planned back in October............ im starting to get nervous.
Regarding the picture, as you can see in the previous messages, there is a glitch on the portal because of which it looks like the picture was never uploaded and you see an option to upload it. You should be able to see your uploaded picture if you refresh the webpage a few times.

I'm sorry I don't have any advice for the delays.

Eifbfn94

Dec 21, 2022
PR Confirmation e-mail & asking for more info -Dec 20th, 2022 (Replied the same day.)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Jan 5th, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Jan 5th, 2023
eCoPR generation date - Feb 9th, 2023
GU on GC Key - Feb 17th, 2023
PR Card mailed - Feb 21th, 2023
PR Cards received - waiting
VO - Calgary
Received PR Card on Feb 27th
good luck to you all.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022

PR Card- Pending
VO - Montréal

Link your application that will help. The PR processing card time has reduced to 40 days. If your address is approved then your card is not far behind

Fboula

Feb 28, 2023
Hi,

I was happy to find some timelines on this forum so I want to participate to help someone else :)

Permanent Residency application submitted on October 29, 2022 under express entry.

PR Confirmation e-mail - Feb 23, 2023 (replied same day)
Email with PR Portal credentials - Feb 28, 2023
Photo & Address upload to PR Portal - Feb 28, 2023
eCoPR generation date - pending
PR Card received - pending
VO - Calgary

Thanks!

Reactions: prsoonest

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
What do you mean by Ghost update? Is it the email you’ve got or you’ve found about it in gckey account as update in profile on account home under your application?

thanks.
When you sign in with my GCKEY the status says Application updated instead of submitted then when you click on messages there are no messages and when you go back to home page the status switches back to submitted. This is a ghost update.

Reactions: dykex and Mike442

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
When you sign in with my GCKEY the status says Application updated instead of submitted then when you click on messages there are no messages and when you go back to home page the status switches back to submitted. This is a ghost update.
Thank you for reply.

I’ve got the same thing today.

Eifbfn94

Dec 21, 2022
What do you mean by Ghost update? Is it the email you’ve got or you’ve found about it in gckey account as update in profile on account home under your application?

thanks.
Yes. I linked PR card application to GC key and shows updated profile when I signed in but nothing changed when I clicked in. I didn’t get any email update until they mailed my card.

Reactions: Mike442

C&MSAFA

Feb 14, 2023
PR Confirmation Email - Jan 30, 2023
Email with PR Portal Credentials - Feb 1, 2023
Photo & Address Upload to PR Portal -Feb 1, 2023
eCoPR Generation Date - Feb 6, 2023
PR Card Approved in GCKEY- Feb 20, 2023
PR Card Received - Feb 28, 2023
VO - Calgary

Spousal - Inland

Updating that we received PR card today

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
Yes. I linked PR card application to GC key and shows updated profile when I signed in but nothing changed when I clicked in. I didn’t get any email update until they mailed my card.
Hi,
How do you find about the VO for PR card application? I’ve tried to contact IRCC but I haven’t found anything as application no. starts with R letter .